SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caleb Giddings goes after Paul Harrel on youtube.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caleb Giddings goes after Paul Harrel on youtube. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I don't know either of the guys but my understanding of the drama is to just watch the last 15 minutes of the rebuttal.

Start the rebuttal at 55 minutes in is all I've seen elsewhere.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul knows what he's talking about. Caleb is a blue timer idiot...

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
There's a reason Caleb has the comments turned off.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8215 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
I watched most of Paul's video last weekend and, no, it's not a good watch.

You realize that, if you have to wait until 35 minutes INTO A 1 HOUR VIDEO to figure out what the actual point is, it's not a good video.

I respect a lot of Paul's work, but over a half hour of preamble with literally no discernable point other than the vague topic "rebuttal" is just bad communication.

I was hitting Dave Chapelle's "wrap it up" button about 10 minutes in.

Sorry, but this is not worth the watch.

I agree. I'm a fan of Harrell's videos, but this one was a flop. The rubuttal could have been tied up in 10 min. An inside joke among Harrell video fans is that when he says, "Here's the part where I get boring a talk a lot...," is often the most interesting part of his video. This was not the case w/ his 'Rebuttal'. I could not make it through it all.

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
Never heard of that caleb guy and I got a total of 1 minute 33 seconds into his video before I wanted to log in and give him a thumbs down. What an idiot. Paul Harrel on the other hand produces some of the best firearm content on YouTube. Been watching him for some time.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have watched Harrell many times. His presentations have always struck me as being very common sense and practical.
Giddings? Prior to this I had never heard of him.
And after this little tirade, I wont be watching him.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
There's a reason Caleb has the comments turned off.

Like others, I have watched many of Harrell's videos and find them interesting. The fact that Caleb was too big of a pussy to allow comments on his video shows what a cowardly whiny little bitch he is. Never watched any of Caleb's videos before, and I won't watch any now.

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post