SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When a scam artist calls a former FBI & CIA Director
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When a scam artist calls a former FBI & CIA Director Login/Join 
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
My answering machine is always on and I do not answer if I don’t know the person calling, and if they have an Indian accent, and most of them do, I am not going to pick up. I got one tonight asking to speak to my father who passed away in 1988. Phone is still in his name cause when I tried to transfer it to my name back in the late 1970's, the damn phone company wanted $50 to change it, so it remains in my fathers name. I’ve never bought a lottery ticket, so should I get a call telling me I’d just won millions of dollars, I’d turn their phone number in. If you look their phone number up online, chances are you will find plenty of complaints about that number. Scammers. The scum of the earth.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post