SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    can you get this truck in a hard top ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

can you get this truck in a hard top ? Login/Join 
posted

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54597 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
That particular "Command Car" variant of the ACMAT VLRA (Véhicules de Liaison, de Reconnaissance et d'Appui) has a removable soft top. But the VLRA was also produced in a few dozen other variations, including several with hard tops. You can even get armed and armored versions.

Posts: 32488 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
Yes, the last one.

I'll take it as pictured! Big Grin

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GGF:
Yes, the last one.

I'll take it as pictured! Big Grin

GGF

I'll go in with you, if we can get a quantity discount!

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4875 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll pay for the gas, if you'll buy the ammo!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9142 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the ambulance

Posts: 54597 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
#3 would be awesome Smile

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I like the ambulance

This.. I would make it a Camper.. that would be perfect.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I like the ambulance

I agree. That would be an awesome back country vehicle.

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, I'll take the last one as well, but re-configure the weapons. Fast/flexible M240B on the turret, M2A1 mounted in the rear please (with a removable rear soft-top).

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
The last one for sure!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take one of the last one pictured. Best crew cab, short box 4x4 in the neighborhood I bet.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
now to go search for the stats on the mechanical s

Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I bet pulling that four down behind my Motorhome I would feel it back there unlike my Jeep Wrangler unlimited.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post