SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any really good restaurants close to Cedar Point?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any really good restaurants close to Cedar Point? Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
We are planning a trip there one day this summer. Are there any good places to eat close to the park? It would be nice to have the option of leaving the park to eat if we wanted at someplace other than McDs, etc.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Cedar Point Kansas? No.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Margaritaville in Sandusky used to be decent. Been a few years since I've been there. Nothing fancy but not fast food.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
There's a TGI Friday's at the Hotel Breakers next to the park on the boardwalk.
Actually, it was one of the better TGI Friday's I have ever been to.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31422 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
There's lots of places to eat in the park. There's a TGIF's at the Hotel Breakers and a Famous Dave's by the marina. If you get off of Highway 250, I'm assuming your taking the toll road. There are all kinds of restaurants prior to getting to the park. Do not take exit 110 to Highway 4 take the next exit and get off on 250. Hope this helps.

Posts: 257 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
If you like Perch and or Walleye (And if you don't you are insane) Jolly Roger Seafood House is pretty hard to beat. Yeah, it's all fried, but it's so good. Last time I was in the area, I got Perch for lunch, and Walleye for dinner. I should have had Walleye both times.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Daves Famous BBQ is just outside the park.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
No.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Bernardi's Family Kitchen is a really good family place!

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post