SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Screw Jared, He Went to David ---- She Said YES! --- Warning, pic heavy -- Date Set 10/6/18
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Screw Jared, He Went to David ---- She Said YES! --- Warning, pic heavy -- Date Set 10/6/18 Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I would like to save this thread before it gets pruned. What is the best way to do that?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Well...um, you just did.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9688 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Save the page(s) into your computer.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Awesome story, fantastic pictures, and a gorgeous ring. Congratulations to you both.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Save the pages as .pdf files. You can do that by "printing" each page to a .pdf or using the "printer friendly format" button on the "tools" menu.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Congrats Jesse!
I'm not sure how I missed the video back when you first posted this.
Very nice. Smile

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Congrats Jesse!
Best of Luck to both of you!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
So cool. Congrats to you both, you look great together.

I cannot believe you had all that planned and we’re able to wait; incredible!!!

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Save the pages as .pdf files. You can do that by "printing" each page to a .pdf or using the "printer friendly format" button on the "tools" menu.

Printed to PDF, but it doesn't look the same and adds date/website in header/footer. I'd like to keep the same format.

Do not see printer friendly format under tools. Using IE11 for browser.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Wedding date set for 10-6-18 in California of all places but that is where her mom and step dad lives and he can not travel.

Bumping this so it doesn't get pruned and we can copy story. I am going to try and repost the pictures as well. If anyone can tell me how to save at least the first page that would be awesome.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I can't see any of the pictures. Frown

Regardless, congratulations.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
I can't see any of the pictures. Frown

Regardless, congratulations.

Old thread, hosting site changed servers, I'm going to reload pics so we can try and save post.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Jesse!

Suggestion, upload all images to imgur.com, marked private, then copy the first post and replace each image link.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a great story, I am happy for you, it is so nice of you to share this!

Make it count

Posts: 1412 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: November 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Seotaji:
Congratulations Jesse!

Suggestion, upload all images to imgur.com, marked private, then copy the first post and replace each image link.

Fixed it. Got all but one pic restored, then computer stopped uploading, reset router. Computer won't connect either wireless or LAN up or down now. Looks like I get the pleasure of talking with tech support in India tomorrow.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
When I want to save a web page, I hit control - u (or whatever view source is in your browser) copy and paste the code to a text editor, save it as an html file, then I change the host of the images in the img tags to / and put the the html file and the images in the same folder.

Oh, you'll want to save any .css files if you require the look of the page to remain.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Apparently I missed this the first time around. We were buying a house right then so maybe that is why.

Excellent job! Good planning and way to think on your feet later.

Hurry up and seal the deal before she thinks too much about it!

Cool

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Congrats Skins2881!!!!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Very cool. All the best to you both.

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post