SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    British Parliament overwhelmingly rejects Brexit deal with the European Union
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
British Parliament overwhelmingly rejects Brexit deal with the European Union Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I believe the sore losers are organizing a temper tantrum parade so we should have some excellent meme material soon.
 
Posts: 16824 | Location: Winston Salem NC or VA Beach | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by BansheeOne:
Where is the EU panicking? For the last year, the sentiment has been an increasingly exasperated "will you make your mind up".

Holy Moly! A BansheeOne post with only 2 two sentences. I just saw a pig fly by. Eek


His account was hacked by the same guy that got Longbows account.



Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
 
Posts: 17048 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by BansheeOne:
Where is the EU panicking? For the last year, the sentiment has been an increasingly exasperated "will you make your mind up".

Holy Moly! A BansheeOne post with only 2 two sentences. I just saw a pig fly by. Eek

Smile



Look about you.
 
Posts: 5861 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Do we have any such videos from across the pond? Cool

A quick search of YouTube and I couldn't find anything as dramatic as Nov 2016


----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23
 
Posts: 4477 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
‘one solution, revolution’



Chaos erupted on the streets of London last night as socialist anti-Brexit protestors violently clashed with police chanting slogans like “not my prime minister” and “one solution, revolution”.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: ‘This is What Democracy Looks Like’ – Mob Clashes with Police over Losing Election

https://www.breitbart.com/euro...ver-losing-election/



"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
 
Posts: 18201 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Weird. The protesters look exactly like the ones in the US and say pretty much the same things.



Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
 
Posts: 17048 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BansheeOne:
Where is the EU panicking? For the last year, the sentiment has been an increasingly exasperated "will you make your mind up".
Oh, please. The EU has been trying to stop GB from leaving from before the first BREXIT vote. Just who do you think you're fooling?

By the way- cat got your tongue? I see that the 6000 word essays from you have dried up, now that you see that GB will be leaving your precious EU, and you know that once they leave, it's only a matter of time before your little empire collapses. Like an elaborate ice sculpture at a wedding, it's going to slowly melt and collapse.

Well, at least the EU lasted longer than the Third Reich. That's something, I guess.

Damn, all those unelected EU bureaucrats are going to have to go out and get real jobs. Do they have traveling carnivals in Europe still? Sideshow barker would be a perfect job for these slithering EU snakes.



____________________________________________________

"Similarly, the Romans enslaved the British for 400 years. So, are we due reparations from the Italians?" - John Cleese
 
Posts: 91060 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: ‘This is What Democracy Looks Like’ – Mob Clashes with Police over Losing Election

https://www.breitbart.com/euro...ver-losing-election/
"I plan to care about people." Yes, child, by all means, enter it into the calendar in your iPad so that you don't forget: "March 26 1:00 PM- Begin caring about people"

Fuck you and your purple-haired, buggering, freak-ass, social misfit friends. You lost- twice.
 
Posts: 91060 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Fusion GPS Tries To Run Russian Collusion Hoax Redux Against Boris Johnson
DECEMBER 13, 2019 By Tristan Justice
The founders of Fusion GPS, the Democrat-backed consulting firm behind the famously discredited Christopher Steele dossier at the heart of the Russia hoax, are blaming Russia for the liberal Labour Party’s loss in the U.K. elections Thursday. Seriously.

Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch penned an editorial published in the The Guardian, a British newspaper, asserting Russia was behind the triumphant re-election of Brexit-supporting conservative Prime Minister Boris Johnson. Simpson and Fritsch are now urging the British government to launch an investigation into Russian interference in its elections mirroring the size and scale of the U.S. Robert Mueller probe, a two-year investigation studying the Russian collusion conspiracy theory that did irreparable harm to the United States and was based on a web of lies.


“Britain needs its own Mueller report on Russian ‘interference,’” the editors titled the article.

“The British political system has become thoroughly compromised by Russian influence,” Simpson and Fritsch declared. “In 2016, both the United Kingdom and the United States were the targets of Russian efforts to swing their votes. The aim was to weaken the alliances that had constrained Vladimir Putin’s ambitions, such as the European Union and NATO.”

Simpson and Fritsch go on to lend credence to the claim that the Russia government colluded with officials in the Trump campaign to defeat Hillary Clinton, which the Mueller report found to be entirely baseless after a two-year investigation with unlimited resources that exonerated the president.

“They were aided by a transatlantic cast of characters loosely organised around the Trump and Brexit campaigns. Many of them worked in concert and interacted with Russians close to the Kremlin,” Simpson and Fritsch wrote.

The op-ed published in the British newspaper fails to disclose that both Simpson and Fritsch were paid enormous sums of money through The Democracy Integrity Project to find (or manufacture?) evidence that Russia interfered in Britain’s Brexit campaign.


Chuck Ross

@ChuckRossDC
This piece by Fusion GPS founders doesn’t disclose that they’re being paid millions through The Democracy Integrity Project to find evidence wherever they can that Russia meddled in Brexit. https://amp.theguardian.com/co...tter_impression=true


Early election results show British Prime Minister Johnson’s party sweeping to victory Britain’s elections over Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour Party in what will likely be the worst performance for the Labour Party in more than 30 years.

https://thefederalist.com/2019...ainst-boris-johnson/


~Alan

Acta Non Verba Trump Stands Alone...but he fights
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.
 
Posts: 24443 | Location: Ski Town, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Fusion GPS Tries To Run Russian Collusion Hoax Redux Against Boris Johnson
DECEMBER 13, 2019 By Tristan Justice
The founders of Fusion GPS, the Democrat-backed consulting firm behind the famously discredited Christopher Steele dossier at the heart of the Russia hoax, are blaming Russia for the liberal Labour Party’s loss in the U.K. elections Thursday. Seriously.

Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch penned an editorial published in the The Guardian, a British newspaper, asserting Russia was behind the triumphant re-election of Brexit-supporting conservative Prime Minister Boris Johnson. Simpson and Fritsch are now urging the British government to launch an investigation into Russian interference in its elections mirroring the size and scale of the U.S. Robert Mueller probe, a two-year investigation studying the Russian collusion conspiracy theory that did irreparable harm to the United States and was based on a web of lies.


“Britain needs its own Mueller report on Russian ‘interference,’” the editors titled the article.

“The British political system has become thoroughly compromised by Russian influence,” Simpson and Fritsch declared. “In 2016, both the United Kingdom and the United States were the targets of Russian efforts to swing their votes. The aim was to weaken the alliances that had constrained Vladimir Putin’s ambitions, such as the European Union and NATO.”

Simpson and Fritsch go on to lend credence to the claim that the Russia government colluded with officials in the Trump campaign to defeat Hillary Clinton, which the Mueller report found to be entirely baseless after a two-year investigation with unlimited resources that exonerated the president.

“They were aided by a transatlantic cast of characters loosely organised around the Trump and Brexit campaigns. Many of them worked in concert and interacted with Russians close to the Kremlin,” Simpson and Fritsch wrote.

The op-ed published in the British newspaper fails to disclose that both Simpson and Fritsch were paid enormous sums of money through The Democracy Integrity Project to find (or manufacture?) evidence that Russia interfered in Britain’s Brexit campaign.


Chuck Ross

@ChuckRossDC
This piece by Fusion GPS founders doesn’t disclose that they’re being paid millions through The Democracy Integrity Project to find evidence wherever they can that Russia meddled in Brexit. https://amp.theguardian.com/co...tter_impression=true


Early election results show British Prime Minister Johnson’s party sweeping to victory Britain’s elections over Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour Party in what will likely be the worst performance for the Labour Party in more than 30 years.

https://thefederalist.com/2019...ainst-boris-johnson/


Wow - Britian hasn't been influenced by Russia since the waning days of WW2 !! Big Grin
 
Posts: 2814 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BansheeOne:
Where is the EU panicking? For the last year, the sentiment has been an increasingly exasperated "will you make your mind up".


 
Posts: 45654 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BansheeOne:
Where is the EU panicking? For the last year, the sentiment has been an increasingly exasperated "will you make your mind up".


I must have missed the 'lol' because in what alternate universe did this take place?

The EU have thrown up every obstacle possible to prevent, delay, or sabotage Brexit.



“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
 
Posts: 28614 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
Or with a no deal Brexit, the EU locks UK out of the continent's market, and the UK economy implodes. The EU does NOT want an independent UK to succeed. They now see the UK as a rival.

I've been saying ever since Brexit was voted-for that, if it happened, the EU would do everything within its power to see the UK suffer. But it's not so much competition that worries that bureaucrats in Brussels. There's a distinct undercurrent of antipathy towards Brussels in more than just the UK. A successfully independent UK would be seen by the citizens of other EU member nations as a signal that it can be done without the world coming to an end.




"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me
 
Posts: 18336 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BansheeOne:
Regarding Scotland, constitutionally they need consent from London to hold another independence referendum. When they had their last one in 2014, the EU made it clear they couldn't just slip in on the existing legal basis as a newly independent member state, but would have to go through the same long-winded admittance process as any other candidates, which would also take years. Even if Brussels was more sympathetic to the Scots post-Brexit, the basic reason of not encouraging separatist movements in Europe would remain. For example, Spain would be likely to veto even starting negotations with them in view of their own current trouble with separatism in Catalonia.


I’ve never understood how the Scots actually find the arguments of their leaders seeking independence to be even remotely credible. Currently, Scotland is a big fish in a small pond - the UK. And the UK is a big fish in a big pond - the world. If the Scots don’t like London telling them what to do, then just try Brussels. The simple fact is Scotland by itself is not a world or even a regional power. For example, if you look at GDPs, Scotland would have the 20 or 21st largest/smallest economy in the EU. Put another way, they are one step above GREECE and BELOW such perennial world economic powers as Romania, Portugal, Ireland and Austria. In addition, the remaining military allotted to Scotland would have little if any importance and they wouldn’t have nuclear weapons (Which they claim they don’t want so there is that I guess). Of course, they would not be a permanent member of the UN Security Council. In short, the EU and the world will not care one iota what Scotland thinks. As for the EU, they will expect Scotland to ask how high to jump on the way up (Assuming they would be admitted as Banshee is correct that there is no guarantee the EU would accept them). IMO, the push for independence is simply Scottish leaders desire to be the head of state of a true country instead of the “governor” of a rather small “US state” and some sort of William Wallace national pride that fails to accept reality. At the the end of the day, if Scotland gets what they claim they want, I predict they will live to regret it - bitterly.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BB61,


__________________________

 
Posts: 11128 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Fusion GPS Tries To Run Russian Collusion Hoax Redux Against Boris Johnson
DECEMBER 13, 2019 By Tristan Justice
The founders of Fusion GPS, the Democrat-backed consulting firm behind the famously discredited Christopher Steele dossier at the heart of the Russia hoax, are blaming Russia for the liberal Labour Party’s loss in the U.K. elections Thursday. Seriously.

Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch penned an editorial published in the The Guardian, a British newspaper, asserting Russia was behind the triumphant re-election of Brexit-supporting conservative Prime Minister Boris Johnson. Simpson and Fritsch are now urging the British government to launch an investigation into Russian interference in its elections mirroring the size and scale of the U.S. Robert Mueller probe, a two-year investigation studying the Russian collusion conspiracy theory that did irreparable harm to the United States and was based on a web of lies.


“Britain needs its own Mueller report on Russian ‘interference,’” the editors titled the article.

“The British political system has become thoroughly compromised by Russian influence,” Simpson and Fritsch declared. “In 2016, both the United Kingdom and the United States were the targets of Russian efforts to swing their votes. The aim was to weaken the alliances that had constrained Vladimir Putin’s ambitions, such as the European Union and NATO.”

Simpson and Fritsch go on to lend credence to the claim that the Russia government colluded with officials in the Trump campaign to defeat Hillary Clinton, which the Mueller report found to be entirely baseless after a two-year investigation with unlimited resources that exonerated the president.

“They were aided by a transatlantic cast of characters loosely organised around the Trump and Brexit campaigns. Many of them worked in concert and interacted with Russians close to the Kremlin,” Simpson and Fritsch wrote.

The op-ed published in the British newspaper fails to disclose that both Simpson and Fritsch were paid enormous sums of money through The Democracy Integrity Project to find (or manufacture?) evidence that Russia interfered in Britain’s Brexit campaign.


Chuck Ross

@ChuckRossDC
This piece by Fusion GPS founders doesn’t disclose that they’re being paid millions through The Democracy Integrity Project to find evidence wherever they can that Russia meddled in Brexit. https://amp.theguardian.com/co...tter_impression=true


Early election results show British Prime Minister Johnson’s party sweeping to victory Britain’s elections over Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour Party in what will likely be the worst performance for the Labour Party in more than 30 years.

https://thefederalist.com/2019...ainst-boris-johnson/


Ha, ha, ha.. what a steaming pile. The Russians wanted the conservatives in because you know the Labour party has always been a big supporter of military spending and NATO.
Just how stupid do these socialists think people are?


Calgary Shooting Centre
 
Posts: 1212 | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sargon having a ball with the leftist meltdown

According to this, Piers Morgan told some pinheaded British celebrity to fuck off after she said that Boris Johnson won because of racism. Antifa riots, too. And now, predictions of rocketing cost of living and the destruction of the economy with Johnson in charge. Sounds so familiar, doesn't it? Shades of 2016. And they are and will be as spectacularly wrong there in their predictions as the leftists were here about Donald Trump.

 
Posts: 91060 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Piers Morgan

It’s refreshing to see him not acting like the complete tool he was when he was a CNN talking head. At least he openly denounced the comment as the foolishness it is.




"Live every day as if it's going to be your last, and one day, you'll be right.”
Malachy McCourt
 
Posts: 11981 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Piers Morgan

It’s refreshing to see him not acting like the complete tool he was when he was a CNN talking head. At least he openly denounced the comment as the foolishness it is.


As long as he's not talking about the 2nd amendment, he's actually pretty good.


~Alan

Acta Non Verba Trump Stands Alone...but he fights
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.
 
Posts: 24443 | Location: Ski Town, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Piers Morgan

It’s refreshing to see him not acting like the complete tool he was when he was a CNN talking head. At least he openly denounced the comment as the foolishness it is.


As long as he's not talking about the 2nd amendment, he's actually pretty good.


Well that and mixing up with Jeremy Clarkson. Both of those things he sucks at.


Calgary Shooting Centre
 
Posts: 1212 | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Remember when President Trump won the election, and all of our crybabies promised to move to Canada?

Maybe the UK can tell these sore losers they are welcome to relocate to the EU country of their choice. Ain't no one standing in their way stopping them, and just like here, I'll bet a few people will step up to help them pack their shit up.
 
Posts: 372 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    British Parliament overwhelmingly rejects Brexit deal with the European Union

© SIGforum 2020