SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AZ DPS Detectives 'ambushed' by 17 year old
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AZ DPS Detectives 'ambushed' by 17 year old Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted
Scroll down to the bottom of the page where there's images of suspect, suspect weapon, suspect vehicle and the officers vehicle with bullet holes...

https://www.azdps.gov/news/ims/58

US Marshall Gonzales is retired AZ DPS CI. You can bet he's going to take a special interest in finding the driver of the vehicle.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gang initiation, cartel sanctioned hit, all of the above...

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent that the shooter was caught. What is attempted assassination of a police officer good for? 20 years, perhaps more?

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Needs to be put away under the jail I do not care how old he is. But some limp wristed panty waisted judge will not see it that way............... drill sgt.

Posts: 1999 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
What is attempted assassination of a police officer good for? 20 years, perhaps more?

Be nice, he was a juvie. There are places in this country where a leftist prosecutor might even decline to prosecute. They'll at least hold him until his 18th Bday.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
they need to sweat that little fuck...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12766 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Luis German Espinoza Acuna. Obviously one of those rabid Welshmen.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m saddened the scumbag didn’t catch a lot of lead.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Two counts of attempted murder on a cop have to be good for at least 40 years, even with our left-leaning DA. I play in a band with a Phoenix PD detective who got into a gunfight a few yrs. ago. No one was hit, but perp got 30 yrs for shooting at him plus the B&E my buddy was responding to. This latest one was flat out an assassination attempt, so I think that kid is gonna be near retirement age when he next sees the light of day.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Be nice, he was a juvie. There are places in this country where a leftist prosecutor might even decline to prosecute. They'll at least hold him until his 18th Bday.

Juveniles can be charged as adults, and given adult sentences up to life in prison (with the possibility of eventual parole).

Just no life without parole or death penalty for juveniles, per the Supreme Court.

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very professional Presser by DPS. Thats how its done.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16066 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Yes, that was outstanding and very moving. 74 law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty.
Utterly infuriating.

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post