SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Justin Bieber vs. Jack Reacher
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Justin Bieber vs. Jack Reacher Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
So stupid, Cruise was right to completely ignore him.

Since Cruise has the conditioning and strength advantage already, all he would need to do is work on take down and submission defenses and refine his striking via kickboxing plus some ground 'n pound practice for extra credit.

When you are a lot stronger you can just power out of even skilled submission attempts unless you are totally clueless and they get it sunk deep before you do anything.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I challenge Michael J. Fox to a donnybrook.

At least he is my age.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

At least he is my age.

Be careful. He's a pro at bobbing & weaving.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The Olson twins could take him...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

At least he is my age.

Be careful. He's a pro at bobbing & weaving.

Eek Frown

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Pathetic. In what world is doing some stunt like this kosh? What a little fucktwit Biebers is. Desperate for attention did you momma not give you enough attention when you were young?

I'd love for Dwayne Johnson to step in instead and put Justin in the critical care section of the hospital for a good year.

So glad I'm not on any of those apps, never have and never will. Shouldn't even be news.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TC should take the fight on condition win or lose JB will donate $100 million dollars (US), to the American Red Cross, where the money will do some good for the unfortunate.

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
If I were Tom I’d hit up Bieber’s mom.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I think Beibs youth wins out on this one.

HK Ag

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
I get 5xx Server Error

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:
I think Beibs youth wins out on this one.

HK Ag

"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance" --- Yertle the Turtle

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
If I were Tom I’d hit up Bieber’s mom.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
I get 5xx Server Error

Yeah looks like Instagram is down right now.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16351 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Well sure would be interesting, I just still don't see it happening. Not sure either is hard up for money, but I bet itd be a pretty good pay day for them.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I'm not biased in any way, nossir, not moi, not even a little bit of it, but I'd pay a lot of spare change to see the Beeb pounded into a thin red smear on the floor of the ring.

Posts: 11322 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure Bieber knows he’d get smoked by the old man.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dFC4TU_f0ek

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Trying to be logical for a few moments, not that logic matters when it comes to Hollywood.

There is no ‘upside’ for either of them.

If Bieber’s loses he gets laughed at for getting his ass kicked by a 50+ year old man.
If Bieber wins he gets fucked with for beating up a 50+ year old man.

If Cruise loses, his ‘tough guy’ movie image is damaged. Most people expect he would mop the floor with Bieber.
If Cruise wins, well maybe there is an upside!

Even though it would be gay as fuck, I have to admit I’d buy the pay-per-view, understanding in advance there is no chance I’d be satisfied at the outcome. Period.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post