SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Sound of Social Justice (Simon & Garfunkel parody) NSFW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Sound of Social Justice (Simon & Garfunkel parody) NSFW Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
This is brilliant, IMHO. Enjoy! Smile

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/cruRyoo2xiE

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Oh my GAWD! That is SO perfect!

My new theme song.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
That was well done, and I just have to add something else to it.

Some of the memes in the video were unknown to me, so I went a searching and I stumbled down THIS rabbit hole. It's not Time Cube mind bending, but it is...well...interesting. If you read it, I make no refunds for the time you spend, but it's just crazy enough to keep me entertained.

The Truth About Pepe the Frog adn the Cult of KEK

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's funny as hell you posted this. I was about to post a thread about some insanity from the last week at work above and beyond the normal.
I am working just outside the Yale campus and graduation was this weekend. I have to fill out racial diversity paperwork daily to prove to the city that I don't work for a racist company. Funny thing is, I (foreman) am Native American, irish and German. , my employees for the last week have been 1 white guy, 2 African Americans, and an Asian.
I was approached by some SJW this week who was screaming "you racist" at me. I couldn't help myself but to burst out laughing. I was working literally side by side with one of the black men finishing concrete. The guy I'm working with is one of the best concrete finishers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He looked at the lady and said "shit bitch, if he's racist I'm the fucking president". She turned tail and hauled ass out of there real quick.
We all had a hell of a laugh about it when we were done. And to quote my coworker again "shit that's gotta be the dumbest bitch I ever saw. Call you racist for working with me. Ain't like you were standing there with a whip." If he drank I would have bought him a beer.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post