SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pharmacist in Trouble
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pharmacist in Trouble Login/Join 
posted
Interesting story. I am sure there is more than is being reported.

http://wgntv.com/2017/08/03/81...cription-police-say/

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I wonder if this really happened in Niagra Falls. I'm thinking more likely in Richmond VA.

Oh, wait, the pharmacist I'm thinking of is retired. Razz

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've seen some that I'd like to tell to put on more clothes.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
This story is really kinda vague. Why would the DEA bother to get involved? Now if he was dispensing drugs for 'favours', maybe so, otherwise it sounds like a local police matter.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Dirty old pharmacists need love too.

Posts: 20087 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Dirty old pharmacists need love too.
Surely you're not referring to any of our forum members!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Hey! I dindo nuffin'. (Except for those breast exams, but that was a long time ago.)

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
Everybody's gotta have a hobby.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm betting the girl was a drug addict and he wouldn't fill her oxycodone prescription that she desperately "needed"

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post