SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How many of you clean your shotgun in the restroom?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many of you clean your shotgun in the restroom? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My kid lives in Metairie. More good news from metro NOLA!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devil's Advocate
Picture of Holger Danske
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
My kid lives in Metairie. More good news from metro NOLA!

The story sounds more like Kenner, but in Old Met'try, where the money's at, there would have been a more genteel gloss on the story. Neighborhoods count in Louisiana.

________
Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto

Posts: 1080 | Location: Baton Rouge | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I started when I was 13. Quit when I got married.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Sometimes you got to flush a lot of shit out of the pipes, what better place to do that

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
Is that a euphemism?

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Now I heard that cleaning your shotgun in the bathroom could make you go blind or maybe get hairy palms, but never heard of someone getting hurt by grabbing it. Weird.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post