SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you like watching antifa clowns doing their antifa thing, here's a video for you!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you like watching antifa clowns doing their antifa thing, here's a video for you! Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

How quickly they forget the Left Hand side of that photo, and the fact that it was young white Republicans that founded the NAACP and other civil rights organizations.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Funny how that shit doesn't fly down south.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
It's funny how much the ANTIFA crowd hates cops...until they're getting their ass beat, then they want to call the cops.

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGguy229:
It's funny how much the ANTIFA crowd hates cops...until they're getting their ass beat, then they want to call the cops.

This characteristic is the hallmark of militant millenials everywhere. Paper tiger mommas boys. Never been in a fight for life......but it's coming.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGguy229:

So you're saying there is irony in a person wearing a "I HATE PIGS" T-shirt calling for police help while they are getting their ass beat by someone they shouldn't have provoked?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
What will happen when one of the Antitwatwaffles takes a swing at someone who doesn't have a "stop pummeling the twatwaffle" switch?

Awesome will happen.

Pure, unadulterated Awesome.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He had the audacity to think for himself.

I think that is the best summation of the rift I have ever heard.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Here's a video from today's protest in Portland, again - another fascist getting what he deserved:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/idnLKUeiXBU

**you'll notice the Portland Police as usual not doing anything, no surprise there.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Too bad he didn't punch the little f'er with the flag.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
What was that scum bag swinging at him before he got knocked out?

Whatever it was, dude just blew it off and jawed the bitch to sleep.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
A baton.

quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
What was that scum bag swinging at him before he got knocked out?

Whatever it was, dude just blew it off and jawed the bitch to sleep.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Damn that guy went down like a sack of hammers

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prancing around like a little girl, then...lights out. I can't stop laughing. I wonder if he has the sense to be embarrassed when he sees the video clip.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:
I like it better when these clowns get run over.

These ANTIFA are real losers for sure......I would pay to see a biker gang pull up with chains and bats and beat the crap out of these sermon.....

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
The top comment - "He knocked him into another gender."

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
The top comment - "He knocked him into another gender."

back into being a male?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Talk about punching with bad intentions.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
"I wanna make a statement! Lets all gather at Burger King! Who's with me!"

A grenade would have been handy.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Please bring charges, both criminal and civil, against baton guy.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post