SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you like watching antifa clowns doing their antifa thing, here's a video for you!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you like watching antifa clowns doing their antifa thing, here's a video for you! Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
These people really are society's rejects. I take great joy watching them try to fight and get their asses kicked, or stand in front of cars and get run over. I just love when things don't go their way and people stand up to them.

In this video, a man/woman/zee (not sure) tries to act tough to a gentleman and it pays the mild consequences.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RAMIUS,

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Agreed that ANTIFA are social rejects and deserve getting their asses kicked. They sure have a limited vocabulary.

However, you and I apparently have different definitions of paying consequences and getting beat up. One nice punch, one blocked punch, and a takedown is a win but not much more.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23211 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Profanity is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate motherfucker

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like it better when these clowns get run over. That kid using the flag to block the camera needs that pole broken over his head.

Why are these pussies so scared of showing their face?

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
They really are amazing to watch. As Anti-Fa a they claim to be, they have all of the traits and hallmarks of beginning fascists
- Stifle free speech
- Stifle free or contradictory speech
- Do anything to provoke an attack to play victim
- Hide their identities to bolster intimidation and avoid prosecution
- Be incredibly violent when they don't think they're being observed while claiming pacifism

They are nothing but the militant arm of the Democratic party that wants power at all costs.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:
I like it better when these clowns get run over. That kid using the flag to block the camera needs that pole broken over his head.

Then shoved up his ass.

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:

However, you and I apparently have different definitions of paying consequences and getting beat up. One nice punch, one blocked punch, and a takedown is a win but not much more.

Ok, whatever you want to call it dude.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"Get the fuck off of her! What the fuck!"

Heeheeheeheee! This from the jackass who thought that waving the flag in front of the camera would keep the camera recording the tranny taking one pathetic swing at the guy! Yeeaaaahh, dude, what the fuck, eh?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Lol at the dumbass with the megaphone turning on the siren.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3596 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was hoping for something a bit more violent...

These ANTIFA clowns fall into two groups, both are cowardly in their antics but, you have the wanna-be's who dress-up, talk and act tough but, when the punches get thrown, they're the first ones to holler, 'what the..?' Pretty much the vast majority of them. Flag waving, bandana-wearing dummy is one.

Then you have the out-right militant ones, usually apart of a perceived marginalized group, they've self-separated themselves from general mainstream population and have a giant chip on their shoulder, your militant LGBTQRXYZ, angry vegetarian and Marxist-advocate are prime examples. They've got no issue with being arrested as their place of employment is entry-level or, full of likeminded losers. That tranny ogre falls into this group. THere's always one or, two amongst the crowd with a flock of hanger-on's, get to Berkeley or, Santa Cruz and their number goes up significantly.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was hoping for something a bit more violent...

I have to admit I was too. That went on way too long. And a well-delivered elbow would have landed the Antifa in intensive care.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
could have also done without the first 2 minutes of "get the fuck away from me"

Could edit out at least 90 seconds of that and still have the full effect.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Here's a hint boys and girls of the filth variety. If you just took a swing at someone, and the best you got out of it was "Is that the best you got?" from the individual you swung at, you're a couple seconds away from a major ass whippin'.

This is exactly what needs to happen to all of this garbage. They all need to have their asses handed to them each and every time they show up and start causing trouble. Each and every time. No more playing nice.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
I know we're not supposed to make fun of people's appearances, but those people look exactly how I'd imagine they would.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
What did the black guy do to piss the twatwaffles off?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31426 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He had the audacity to think for himself.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107492 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Draal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Profanity is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate motherfucker

LOL! Dear God, I needed a good laugh today!

Posts: 164 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: July 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
What did the black guy do to piss the twatwaffles off?
All I kept hearing when girly man was screaming was...."Homey don't play dat." And homey didn't! Razz

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
What will happen when one of the Antitwatwaffles takes a swing at someone who doesn't have a "stop pummeling the twatwaffle" switch?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31426 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post