SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thanks to Dave for making a custom ring for my wife!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks to Dave for making a custom ring for my wife! Login/Join 
posted

http://i245.photobucket.com/al...69/clarkbnd/Ring.jpg

My pictures don't do it justice... Dave and his team did an amazing job. I sent them a Moissanite stone(my wife wanted moissanite) and we talked through the design. Dave is really great to work with. I know I'm not telling this crowd anything they don't already know but I wanted to sincerely thank Dave and Mimi's Jewelry.

Posts: 392 | Location: eastern NC | Registered: January 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
He made the one for my wife. Dave is awesome! Been to his shop a few times and never manage to leave without spending money. Lol

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
Working on one with him right now... <grin>...

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Dave defines professionalism. His business acumen is not a skill, but an art.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Beautiful ring, I'm sure she'll love it. Another score for Dave!

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't want to be inpolite...however, can you provide details on diamond quality, size, and price of that ring? It's getting close to anniversary time, and I'm just thinking...

Posts: 590 | Registered: December 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The large stone is Moissanite. My wife is fond of it and it's much cheaper than a real diamond so works for me. Here is the link for the one I got and sent to Dave...
https://www.charlesandcolvard....nite-gemstone-415376
Dave added all the diamonds in the band. I'm not sure on total ctw. Dave created this custom ring for what a comparable production ring would cost. I highly recommend him if your thinking jewelry.

Posts: 392 | Location: eastern NC | Registered: January 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post