SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anybody Else Receive Emails From The White House Prior To Trumps Address?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Anybody Else Receive Emails From The White House Prior To Trumps Address? Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted
I was just curious and I may have missed a thread about any emails. I however received two leading up to his address the other night and was requested any suggestions or topics? Call me a bit guarded but I don't answer any emails I'm not sure of due to phishing schemes etc. And I don't have much to offer except my thanks and/or encouragement. Maybe it originated from sending from the link to offer Trump encouragement in a topic that had a link here. It had all the makings of an official email with a large blue White House logo. But I'd still like to write Trump congratulating him on a fantastic address the other night. No politics, just thanking him. Anybody receive these emails also?

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
two words:
Trump
Thread

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Just Tweets here

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I did.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Donny always emails me from his personal account whenever he needs my guidance.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I received a couple emails also, one advising me of the speech and the time, and one asking if I would take a short survey.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Report This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Dialing for dollars, most likely.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Report This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but I donated during the campaign, so I get tons of them. Even the 'I need your input' ones eventually offer you the opportunity to donate some more money. I'm assuming this is to help payoff whatever debt the GOP is holding. I've noticed nearly all of them (fine print) are issued by the Republican National Committe.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Report This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies. Shultz, I check the Trump thread about every second day or so but my vision is giving out on me as of late and I can only read for very short periods at a time, but I did look but didn't see anything or I wouldn't have asked, thanks for the info, I'll check thru it when I can. I only read back two pages at a time when I can.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Report This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
I got them after signing an online White House petition to take suppressors off the NFA.

Posts: 9400 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I have been getting an email from the WH every day for the last ten days - I'm deleting them because I don't know if they're legit

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I get emails all the time, they're like coming from an alternate parallel universe, where names are the same, but different things are happening. Most of them are just plain odd.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I received one at 9:30 pm Thursday - a reminder to watch DJT's Weekly Address on Friday at 11 am EST.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
Picture of JordanR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
I got them after signing an online White House petition to take suppressors off the NFA.

Same here.

“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.

Posts: 564 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: May 13, 2006Report This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
Yep. Was gonna ask if you signed a Whitehouse.gov petition, but someone already mentioned it.

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
No Sir , I did not.

Posts: 462 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Yep

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I started receiving them after a short period of a thread titled "Show Your Support" and sent an email from the link provided there. I really have no problem with the emails, and would like to reply through them to the White House to express my sincerest thanks for his address the other night. I just was wondering if it was legit before clicking on a reply to it.

Regards, Will G.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I haven't signed any petitions which is why I was curious

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post