SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    North Korea's Nuclear Ambitions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Korea's Nuclear Ambitions Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
North Korea is so broke that it's people eat grass for sustenance. How then, does it have not only the money to build and maintain a sizable military, but also to gather the needed technology to manufacture nuclear weapons and missile delivery systems?

The answer lies, in large part, to the "beneficence" of Bill and Hillary Clinton. What??? you say!

"The 'Chinagate' fundraising scandal plagued the 1996 Bill Clinton-Al Gore campaign and Hillary was very much involved. Chinagate aka Commercegate is the most serious scandal in U.S. history. It involves the transfer of America’s most sensitive technology, including but not limited to nuclear missile and satellite technology, apparently in exchange for millions of dollars in contributions to the 1996 Clinton-Gore re-election effort and the Democratic National Committee.

"The Chinagate scandal of 1996 ended up in an award of 900,000 in attorney’s fees and costs to Judicial Watch ten years later."

Twenty-one years ago. I suspect some of you either don't remember this stunning example of the Clinton's corruption, or were too young to know of it. No, the Clintons didn't crawl out of the woodwork just a few years ago, the stench of graft and avarice goes back a long, long way.

Remember the Loral scandal? That too, was a Clinton affair. In exchange for massive donations to the Clinton campaign coffers, Clinton's Justice Department was forced to look the other way as classified technical data was shared with the Chinese. Much of this was done via Clinton's Commerce Secretary, Ron Brown, who died in a mysterious plane crash. The transfer of satellite, targeting and delivery systems to China not only emboldened the large Asian nation, but also provided them with the means to enrich their puppet regime in North Korea.

There's been a lot written about this. I've only touched on the briefest parts. But dig a little, and you can see that the current North Korean "saber-rattling" is just another "gift" to the U. S. by the money- and power-hungry Clintons.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
[I]May

In May 1997, Los Alamos laboratory scientist Wen Ho Lee came under suspicion, in what some later called a political character assassination. (He was a suspect since February 1996 in the FBI's investigation of China's nuclear espionage campaign.) He was promoted to a position that required an even higher security clearance than he already had. The Justice Department repeatedly refused FBI requests to tap Wen Ho Lee's phone and gain access to his computer over the next few months because there was insufficient evidence against him.[14] The judge in the case would later apologize to Lee. Lee took a plea bargain in September 13, 2000 to a single count under the Espionage Act 18 USC 793(e), withholding national defense information, in order to avoid the 'vagaries' of a jury trial, and all other counts were dropped.[15] Many considered Lee to have been seriously mistreated, and the President later apologized to him. Lee would go on to win a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against the government and the media for invasion of privacy.
Former Sandia and Los Alamos laboratory employee Peter Lee (no relation to Wen Ho Lee) gave top secret information on antisubmarine radar technology away to Chinese nuclear-weapons experts during a May 11 lecture at the Institute of Applied Physics and Computational Mathematics in Beijing, China. Lee pleaded guilty to filing a false statement about his 1997 trip to China and to giving classified laser data to Chinese scientists during an earlier trip to China in 1985.[16][/B]

Somebody has to be nuts to give a Top Secret clearance to a Nationalist.

Lots of listings of disclosed classified information here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...x_Report_controversy

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I want to just puke. The Clintons are the lowest form of life on our planet.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4221 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
The way that the little fat furry thing is going, he and his shithole country are going to get all the nukes they want.

Trouble is, they'll be going off when he gets them.

tac

Posts: 11313 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Tagged for future debate usage.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had a pressure transducer (gas gauge) in the Intelsat-708 satellite that was on the chinese rocket that crashed that led to our assisting the chinese in placing satellites in orbit.

quote:
Disaster at Xichang

http://www.airspacemag.com/his...hang-2873673/?page=1

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post