SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Celebrity Gun Owners
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Celebrity Gun Owners Login/Join 
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by Kasinefect:
Steve Spielberg is supposedly a big anti gunner however it is known that he has a very large private gun collection.

...Another shotgun guy is Eric Clapton, who had a huge collection of custom shotguns, I believe he auctioned off a number of them in recent years.

On a trip to Scotland in 2018, I handled a couple of his shotguns that were going up for auction. They were beautiful; absolute works of art. I think they went for the equivalent of $300K USD.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
kasinefect, I never heard anything about Bob Hope being into firearms of any kind. I did see video of Bob Hope shooting a machine gun,during one of his USO tours, IIRC. I wonder if that was enough for someone to start a "Bob Hope was into Class 3 stuff-mainly full auto" story?

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jerry Lewis sold elephant guns...

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing Clint Eastwood has quite a collection.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
Charlton Heston's Basement

Urban legend. Those pics have been falsely attributed to Heston on the interwebs for several years.

The collection pictured belonged to Bruce Stern, a lawyer, historical firearms collector, and NRA Board member. After his death in 2007, the collection was auctioned off by James D. Julia Auction House, bringing $12.7 million.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The World War II museum in NOLA has some interesting pieces. I have not visited since it was the D Day museum. You could easily spend a day just looking at the weapons.

Posts: 17176 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Joe Mantegna.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Yvonne DeCarlo or Lilly Munster, came across a photo layout of her hunting and it mentioned she was a very good shot with both rifle and shotgun. The gun magazine was from the early/mid 50's.

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
a good friend of mine owns a Winchester 52 sporter that belonged to Clark Gable. a well known gun nut. there was a big auction of is guns in the late 70s

Hank Williams Jr. likes his rugers.

Posts: 4736 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Off the top of my head...
Jeremy Renner - actor
Scott Glenn - actor (seen at SHOT)
Stephen Tyler & Joe Perry - Aerosmith (met both at SHOT)
Ice-T - rapper/actor
Marc Anthony singer/actor
James Hetfield - lead singer Metalica
Bruce Willis - actor
Vince Vaughn - actor

Posts: 14572 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Keanu Reeves and his stuff with Taran Tactical
Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie are fans.
Joe Mantegna is a big gun guy and hosts several gun shows.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Heard of a guy by the name of Ted Nugent.
Some kind of singer or something I guess.

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
Katee Sackhoff

Posts: 4801 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DetonicsMk6:
Katee Sackhoff

Kara Thrace is a gun owner? I guess I should have suspected that one.

Posts: 165 | Registered: December 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steve Howey from “Shameless” is a big gun guy.

Posts: 143 | Location: San Diego, California | Registered: May 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Joe Perry, I think.

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Michael Rooker

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql-6jZpngrk

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Oh hell ya!

Probably James Woods

Chris Pratt is an avid hunter

quote:
Katee Sackhoff

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
frank beard , drummer for z z top

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7sqfLMqb-U

and band mate Dusty hill shot himself in the stomach , while taking off his boots

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Katee Sackhoff

I would not have thought. Followed her on FB because she had some neat motorcycles.

But then she began blathering on about anti gun/gun control topics after one of the shootings years ago.

Had enough of that from someone that makes a living glorifying firearms.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post