SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Celebrity Gun Owners
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Celebrity Gun Owners Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Wasn't Sean Penn supposed to have a big gun collection that he promised to melt down because his girlfriend hates guns?

Yes Sean Penn did say exactly that because Charlize Theron did not like guns. I recall an incident which was reported about Sean Penn, it seems he ran into a guy who was dating Penn's EX-girlfriend and decided that he would punch him for awhile. Does this strike anyone as proper behavior for someone with a rather difficult to get California CCW permit? CA at least in the LA area is pretty stingy about giving those out of course if you are a movie star, well that is different.

Posts: 165 | Registered: December 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Howard Stern has some from what he says on his show. Believe it or not, he’s actually a big second amendment supporter and has said so on the show many times.

He usually mentions a persons right to protect themselves from danger, as well has government, while citing what happened to the Jews.

You can tell he gets sorta excited (and also displays his knowledge about guns) when he has a guest on who shoots in movies or real life, like when the SEAL who killed Bin Laden was on the show.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actress Laura Prepon of That 70s Show and Orange Is The New Black owns an AR-15 and a Ruger Mini-14. Hillary Duff was reportedly seen leaving a gun shop in Culver City, CA with a Glock case and a box of Remington ammunition.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kasinefect:
I ran across a web site a couple of hours ago but did not mark it so I will have to go back. It mentioned several people already mentioned on this thread along with several rappers, Whoopie Goldberg,(that one I knew about), and surprisingly Madonna!

Now on Breitbart there is a report that Madonna has given an interview with Reuters stating that lack of gun control is a "huge, huge problem" in the USA. Since I doubt that her protection detail carries lollypops as armament we can assume that she belongs to the "Guns for me but not for thee" philosophy.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I ran across a web site a couple of hours ago but did not mark it so I will have to go back. It mentioned several people already mentioned on this thread along with several rappers, Whoopie Goldberg,(that one I knew about), and surprisingly Madonna!

Now on Breitbart there is a report that Madonna has given an interview with Reuters stating that lack of gun control is a "huge, huge problem" in the USA. Since I doubt that her protection detail carries lollypops as armament we can assume that she belongs to the "Guns for me but not for thee" philosophy.

Yep, hypocrite Hollywood maggots.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I remember seeing a hunting show with the two brothers from the tv show Simon and Simon. I think they were upland hunting. Neither seemed to be newbies with their shotties.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Howard Stern has some from what he says on his show. Believe it or not, he’s actually a big second amendment supporter and has said so on the show many times.

He usually mentions a persons right to protect themselves from danger, as well has government, while citing what happened to the Jews.

You can tell he gets sorta excited (and also displays his knowledge about guns) when he has a guest on who shoots in movies or real life, like when the SEAL who killed Bin Laden was on the show.

Stern has a NYC CCW, at least he did 9 years ago. Robert DeNiro has one as well. Although, I'm not sure if DeNiro is a gun guy in the usual sense of the word.

I recall a story a number of years back, that Sean Penn had a pistol (Glock?) stolen out of his car in the Bay Area.

Here it is:
https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea...d-street-2397899.php

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Comedian Jeff Foxworthy is a gun owner and avid hunter.

Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hillary Duff was reportedly seen leaving a gun shop in Culver City, CA with a Glock case and a box of Remington ammunition.

Ah, the [in]famous Hilary Duff bought a Glock photo...

Here she is shooting a Tavor X95.

No guns visible in these photos, but DAMN, she's packin' if you catch my drift.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: iron chef,

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
I remember seeing a hunting show with the two brothers from the tv show Simon and Simon. I think they were upland hunting. Neither seemed to be newbies with their shotties.
You are absolutely correct. Jameson Parker and Gerald McRaney (currently making occasional appearances on NCIS: Los Angeles). Both were avid bird hunters back then and staunch supporters of 2A.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

And I'm sure he's recently apologized for all that too just like everything else he's ever done on radio in the past. What a chump he's become.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
You are absolutely correct. Jameson Parker and Gerald McRaney (currently making occasional appearances on NCIS: Los Angeles). Both were avid bird hunters back then and staunch supporters of 2A.

flashguy

They're both avid hunters. If you check out Jameson's blog, he has quite a few hunting stories and has been reviewing guns recently. He left a positive comment on an pistol review I wrote a few years ago. I pretty sure I *squeed* like a little girl.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sometimes. Like everything else with him, when it's something he wants. I seen to recall him being for a new AWB.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I can tell you based on first-hand conversation that Alice Cooper, in addition to being a very serious Christian, is a knowledgeable gun fancier and owner.

Posts: 18018 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
quote:
Hillary Duff was reportedly seen leaving a gun shop in Culver City, CA with a Glock case and a box of Remington ammunition.

Ah, the [in]famous Hilary Duff bought a Glock photo...

Here she is shooting a Tavor X95.

No guns visible in these photos, but DAMN, she's packin' if you catch my drift.
[

That’s how good threads get locked.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Let's not forget this guy:

Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the photos of Duff with the handgun case, do you notice her finger position? I've found myself practicing trigger discipline with power drills, but haven't quite started doing so when carrying a bag or case... yet.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post