SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    bladder inspection
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

bladder inspection Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LBTRS:
quote:
Originally posted by satch:
Had some urinary problems recently and a Urologist wants to scope my bladder next week, anyone who's had this done, what can I expect from this procedure. Thanks ahead.
A sharp burning sensation and the urge to urinate. I've had it done a few times for kidney stones and the resulting stents and it ain't no fun at all.
No, of course it's no fun. You'd have to be kind of weird to do this sort of thing for enjoyment, unless you really like having the doc's cute assistant handle your doodle, but if that's your thing you could probably pay a hooker to dress in a nurse's outfit and get it done cheaper. NOTE: This is just conjecture on my part, I have no personal experience here.

No fun, but I found it no worse than maybe a typical dentist visit for a filling, with novocaine.

No fun, but not that bad, and considering the problems that might be avoided by using this diagnostic procedure, there is absolutely no reason to forego it.

For Pete's sake, we have frequent threads about colonoscopys. The procedure we are discussing here -- shoving a camera up your pee-pee -- is way, WAY, easier, is over faster, no obnoxious prep, no need for general anesthesia, just use a bunch of novocaine and it's over and done in a matter of minutes. You don't even need a driver to take you home.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
There is no reason your doc can’t prescribe a couple of Valium for use prior to procedure. One the night before and one the morning before you go in.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post