SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PLEASE, make me laugh.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PLEASE, make me laugh. Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v0-UJLYGIZg" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

This is my go to, to send my wife when she's having a tough day. always get a laugh out of her.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Not funny, but some crazy Frenchies flying low level.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
And some more with sweet techno music...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
two guys sitting on the porch drinking a cold beer and the dog started to lick its balls

one guy states "I wish I could do that"

the other guy responds.. "that dog will bite you!!!"

This message has been edited. Last edited by: snwghst,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
And some more with sweet techno music...

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DjOMpiTfdEA" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

As they zoom through those rock formations I was waiting for a bunch of Imperial Walkers to appear.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31385 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snwghst:
two guys sitting on the porch drinking a cold beer and the dog started to lick its ball

Alternate punch line: "Go ahead, it's your dog!"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30548 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snwghst:
two guys sitting on the porch drinking a cold beer and the dog started to lick its ball

Hmm. They castrate dogs in stages now? Confused Wink

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Here’s my version of that joke.

Two guys are walking along when they see a dog, laying on a porch, licking it’s crotch. The first guy says “Boy, I sure wish I could do that “. His friend replies “Don’t you think that you should try to pet it first?”.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

Hmm. They castrate dogs in stages now? Confused Wink

Hahahahaha. Fixed Big Grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post