SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New official SigForum cologne
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New official SigForum cologne Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
Amendments to the waiver should go out soon...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/...kitten-fur/99246932/

New cologne smells like kitten fur

If the cat hair on your sweater isn’t doing it for you, a fragrance company just released a kitten scent.

Yes, while sharing Instagrams of your favorite feline, mining the web for organic cat nip or streaming an episode of Keeping Up with the Kattarshians, you can smell like a kitty.

Demeter Fragrance Library, based in New York, came up with the purrfect perfume.

“After 15 years of effort, Demeter has captured the olfactory essence of the warmth and comfort of that purrfect spot, just behind a kitten's neck,” the company says on its website.

Kitten Fur is available in sprays, oil (roll-on and diffuser), body lotion, shower gel, atmosphere spray and diffuser oil. Price ranges from a $3 for a .10-ounce sampler to $39.50 for a 4-ounce cologne spray. Kitten not included.

Facebook users are speculating what the product actually smells like. Michelle Bowman imagines “top notes are a combination of litter dust and cat spit.” Aime Cherie Parrett said if Kitten Fur smells like her kitten, it’s “a mix between newborn baby, a freshly baked loaf of bread and the scent of home.”

But, Angelique Ryan asked the question dog lovers all want to know: “Is puppy breath next?”

We can only hope.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Sorry bro, but gotta stay with the classics ...

None of the snowflake stuff here. Wink

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^

Ode de Hoppes

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Sorry bro, but gotta stay with the classics ...

Maybe you can get a waiver to that section of the waiver...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I put 500 rounds through a new M11-A1 the other day. When I came back inside, my wife said "Wow you smell good, I love the smell of gun smoke."

I kind of figured SigForum cologne would be gun smoke flavored. I will just have to shoot more often, I guess.

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
I'm allergic to it... Wink

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She loves the smell of gun smoke?
That's a keeper!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phydough:
I put 500 rounds through a new M11-A1 the other day. When I came back inside, my wife said "Wow you smell good, I love the smell of gun smoke."

I kind of figured SigForum cologne would be gun smoke flavored. I will just have to shoot more often, I guess.

Guess that means you will just have to shoot your pants off. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dakor,

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
A man that wears "Kitten Fur" cologne would be shot by his own 10mm.

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3627 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post