SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    32 Years With A Fantastic Wife
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

32 Years With A Fantastic Wife Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. The years just keep rolling by when we're lucky.

46 years for us last September.

Posts: 781 | Location: KC Metro MO | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!
My wife & I have 71 years of marriage. We were each married to our exes for 25 years & we've been married to each other for 21.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary!

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, we are just past 33 years. I am starting to question her sanity as I can see no logical reason that she has put up with my shit for this long.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6484 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, and many more. In March we will be at 39, I’m just happy that she hung with me for that many years.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
Congratulations, we are just past 33 years. I am starting to question her sanity as I can see no logical reason that she has put up with my shit for this long.

It has only been 27 2/3 years for us, but I’ve been questioning Mrs. slosig’s sanity for a while. I hope she doesn’t ever come to her senses though. Smile

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post