SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    32 Years With A Fantastic Wife
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

32 Years With A Fantastic Wife Login/Join 
posted
Spent a few years with a wonderful woman. 32 years ago she made my life complete. 3 kids are successful and 4 grand kids seem to be doing fine. I could not be more proud or thankful for my wife. Key words are proud and thankful. Connie rocks.

That is all.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. I hear you!! I'm coming up on 19 years next Wednesday. Through thick and thin, good and bad, she's stuck with me. I'd say we are both pretty lucky. I too am proud and thankful.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Congrats! It is a beautiful thing to be in love with someone and have that love endure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5906 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Congratulations

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Congrats!! I'm coming up on 24 years and know the feeling!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
38 years for me and there is no doubt that she has made my life more fulfilling then had I not married her. No question about it.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you both!!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
32 years

Nice job, sir. Congratulations to you and Mrs Bytes.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

18 years with a wife who has made me a better man, I am a fortunate man she chose me.

Posts: 3495 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!! 33 here in May and I must say the same, she has added to my life in ways I cannot express.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes for another 32 years!

Come May 23, or 24th wife and I will be married for 61 years! I say May 23 or 24 because we were actually married twice. Once by the German village mayor, the next day in an 1100 year old church in Gelnhausen Germany.

German law back then was that the ceremony by the village mayor was official. Father in law insisted on the church wedding. I used to joke about spending my first night of married life sleeping alone. Big Grin Big Grin

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
One month today for us. I'm one happy dude one month in. Big Grin

Congratulations on your 30+ years!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you, sir. As for me, I feel the same way, and it will be 30 years later this month.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1160 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! This Thursday my wife and I celebrate 21 years of marriage and 25 years together.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Seventeen and going strong! I have been blessed!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will be 34 years in June. I had no idea how much richer my life would become. We are truely blessed.

Good to see many others that are fortunate as well.

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Congrats Bytes and Connie!

Posts: 1461 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you both! My bride and I also celebrated 32 earlier this year.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post