SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    help with a 12v or maybe 110v self contained pressure washer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

help with a 12v or maybe 110v self contained pressure washer Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
I am looking for options for a self contained pressure washer for spraying off a boat and boat trailer. Something with about a 20+- gallon water tank. If it has a seperate mixing tank for soap that would be a bouns. I do not have pressurized water on site but do have access close that I can haul water to the wash site. I was thinking something like this but feel it might not have enough pressure.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Ch...ank-7-6009/312734915

I know you guys will have some thoughts.

Thank you.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have something similar to the link you posted. It works fine for spraying chemicals, no way it has enough pressure to use as a pressure washer. There is probably something out there that would work but this ain't it. Sorry.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Take a look at the WorX Hydroshot 320 PSI 20v
I have one and it is ok but not like a 1200 PSI AC. Very portable and convenient.

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
thx RG, but I need something that does not take a pressurized hose to supply incoming water. I have water storage but no pressurized water at the site.

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have water storage but no pressurized water at the site.

Well, you do have a trailer........ Razz

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12402 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
thx RG, but I need something that does not take a pressurized hose to supply incoming water. I have water storage but no pressurized water at the site.

The worx can suck from a bucket, or there's a 2L bottle adapter you can screw on.
It is exactly what you are looking for.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snidera:
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:

The worx can suck from a bucket, or there's a 2L bottle adapter you can screw on.

It is exactly what you are looking for.

So HD had a Ryobi set up and Lowes had the Worx. I bought the Worx that Snidera recommended. It was $119. We'll try it out and see how it washes the salt off of the boat and trailer. And a few other things around the fish camp. Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old rugged cross,