SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A new little friend
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new little friend Login/Join 
posted
I go out to the garage just a little while ago and a little friend stopped by.
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
You'd best leave him alone, he'll kick your ass.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Open the garage bay door, Hal...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
Looks like the Burrowing Owls we have in SW Florida.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it is a young barn owl that we have in the midwest. Excellent flying/killing machines.
I live on the edge of our little city with cornfields and bean fields getting combined only a few blocks away. Good time for them to be out hunting for field mice and other vermin.

Guess he decided to take a break on the Nissan. Oh, I leave those things alone. I just watch them in amazement.I have a deep soft spot for raptors.

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
He/she will keep the mice under control.

Posts: 9737 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post