SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's obvious the election was a sham.
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's obvious the election was a sham. Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Lol, if last year you said, all this crazy shit would happen, I'd have thought you were nuts. Smile

So now, literally anything is on the table since this election was meant to sow chaos in our country for devious reasons.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it was pretty quiet in Hong Kong.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Lol, if last year you said, all this crazy shit would happen, I'd have thought you were nuts. Smile

So now, literally anything is on the table since this election was meant to sow chaos in our country for devious reasons.

if somebody told me you would get arrested for going to a members-only gym with I would hope would be a very good civil suit against the state and then GTFO of dodge winding up in Louisville KY, I'd say bullshit! But here we are!
Congrats on your escape!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8347 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not trying to go full "tin foil"...but can anyone find truth to Chinese Troops in Canada? I've been seeing people bringing it up more in recent days.

You should know better than to post that kind of nonsense here. WTF is the matter with you?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Not trying to go full "tin foil"...but can anyone find truth to Chinese Troops in Canada? I've been seeing people bringing it up more in recent days.

You should know better than to post that kind of nonsense here. WTF is the matter with you?

Whoa, easy brother. I was just reflecting on the past 10 months or so and realized that, as downtownv said, if you would have told me 12 months ago that ANY of this stuff would be occurring, I'd have thought you were crazy. (Including me getting arrested on tv while leaving a gym during a pandemic quarantine, while the democrats and communists are trying to overthrow the country/world.)

Now, taking the insane events of the last 10 months into account, and even having knowledge that China is involved...why are Chinese troops in Canada so unbelievable? How about space aliens? It's freaking 2020...

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Yep, the way things have gone and continue to go it becomes harder to label anything as off the table or tin foil hat conspiracy theory.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8529 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
RAMIUS, that article is from Oct 22. The Chinese troops were planning to attack us from the North, in case Biden lost the election. But now, they all have gone home after their media friends declared Biden the winner. Little did they realize that Sheriff Trump will still be in town comes January.

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Apparently the Trudeau government signed an agreement with China in 2019 that permits Chinese troops free movement in Canada to protect Chinese property. There are lots of posts on the web confirming this.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
RAMIUS, that article is from Oct 22. The Chinese troops were planning to attack us from the North, in case Biden lost the election. But now, they all have gone home after their media friends declared Biden the winner. Little did they realize that Sheriff Trump will still be in town comes January.

Alright then. But if I see any freaking Chinese troops running around here, I'm gonna be real pissed. Wink

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Apparently the Trudeau government signed an agreement with China in 2019 that permits Chinese troops free movement in Canada to protect Chinese property. There are lots of posts on the web confirming this.

flashguy

Thank you flashguy!

That Trudeau guy is sketchy as hell. Probably hiding Chinese troops in his basement.

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Dudes.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

flashguy

Thank you flashguy!

That Trudeau guy is sketchy as hell. Probably hiding Chinese troops in his basement.

All my tin foil is in the kitchen cabinet.

But, I keep remebering the weeks, and leading up to the debates, how Liberals and Democrats constantly raged about if Trump lost, would they have to remove him from the White House.

Or maybe they were making a veiled threat.

I don't put a damn thing past those loonies.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is there a single credible story/report of this anywhere?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I can't comment on its credibility, but here's a link:
https://cirnow.com.au/canada-t...nuary%2015%2C%202020

flashguy

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:

Alright then. But if I see any freaking Chinese troops running around here, I'm gonna be real pissed. Wink

Same here. My wife will be giving me no end of grief!

Wink

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can't comment on its credibility, but here's a link:...

Reads like typical tin foil hat nonsense.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can't comment on its credibility, but here's a link:
https://cirnow.com.au/canada-t...nuary%2015%2C%202020

flashguy

What does THIS have to do with our election?

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:

We've a couple members that have wandered clear off into tin foil hat territory. Read the last dozen or so posts. (I'm sure the boss would be just thrilled to see this stuff )

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

We've a couple members that have wandered clear off into tin foil hat territory. Read the last dozen or so posts. (I'm sure the boss would be just thrilled to see this stuff )
I apologize for contributing to the thread drift. I was just responding to posts made by others, and should not have.

flashguy

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Well shit. I didn't know that you took over moderator duties! Congrats on the new position. On this Thanksgiving, I'm truly grateful for what ensigmatic thinks about my posts.

Yes, it drifted the thread. It was a random thought. I apologize to any member I may have offended, especially ensigmatic!

I'll be sure to post any other tin foil musings in the China thread that I'll search for.