SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's obvious the election was a sham.
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's obvious the election was a sham. Login/Join 
I've always been Crazy!
kept me from goin Insane!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by southernmaninla:
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
Possibly thousands involved with 6 figures of extra votes across six states. That's a rather big accusation. Much smaller than Sidney Powell's accusation, but still involving thousands of people. Well, if and when any proof surfaces that takes this past the margin of defeat I'll be willing to listen. If this is true thousands of people being involved there is no way this will remain under wraps. So far when merit is involved these suits are getting tossed left and right. My only question is if massive cheating happened why didn't they do the same on the down ballot. That doesn't make any sense. If you're going to go through the trouble why not insure total control?

Just in LA County, CA 8000 cases of fraud by edited 2 not 4 guys guys and MS-13. This is just one county. https://abc7.com/voter-fraud-h...y-gonsalves/8046531/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
Author unknown

Posts: 2179 | Location: Lyndon,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:

They were fraudulent VOTER registration applications. No way that those could or would have been used in a national election. Nah, never.

Complete speculation on your part.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's not assume it has to be a big conspiracy with centralized planning and control. Think of it like Antifa.

No one has identified any central command structure, source of funds, supply chain or much else about Antifa. The democrats and MSM try to deny Antifa really exist and blame "white supremacists" for inciting violence during protests. They are a loose organization that functions more like independent terrorist cells.

So the democrats just did what they always do every year - cheat in their stronghold urban districts. They just ratcheted it up a few notches this year. Everyone "understood" that they were going to help Biden win, but it probably wasn't actually spoken. Nothing new, same people doing the same things, just more of it.

Now it does appear that the democrats planned for this by pushing for all the changes over the past year and all the mail in voting expansions.

Everyone knows which states are swing states and which you don't have to bother with because they are going to be red or blue no matter what. And in each swing state there are only a few dem controlled urban districts where the major fraud occurs. The coordination of the "stop count" in several states and the subsequent dramatic swing for Biden is pretty damning though, if circumstantially and statistically. That took organization.

If the Dominion software was backdoored to automatically adjust vote totals by an algorithm, I'm not sure who would really know. Send out a "critical" software update and make sure they get it loaded on all machines. The person doing the update doesn't know what code is being changed. This part may be a tightly held to only a few that needed to know, and probably no one at the voting district level had any specific knowledge. If the algorithm failed to generate a Biden win, which forced the shutdown and a change to literal ballot box stuffing, then there had to be fake ballots ready to go, so that means at least the head of each voting district knew something.

This is really a criminal case. If the prosecutors in any of these heavily dem districts had any interest in determining the truth, they could use the affidavits of the witnesses to make some arrests pending indictment for election fraud and interrogate a few suspects and get one to talk. None of those poll workers doing shady stuff are going to take multiple felonies and 10+ years in prison to protect whomever was in charge. They will talk and implicate the next guy up until you get to someone high enough to connect the dots. Same as a drug case really. But I'm not aware if anyone is doing this.

Same goes for Republican states using the State Police to investigate the dem districts, but I don't see that happening either.

Here is a major possibility:

Key Republicans were complicit. They made a deal to potentially keep their jobs if they stand by, do nothing, and sacrifice Trump. So no down ballot manipulations, just Biden and Trump. The Republican Senators and Congressmen were free to win if they could, and they did, more so than expected. If you fix the election so much that you put a bunch of Senators and Representatives out of a job, they WILL call for investigations and take an active role. For the most part they are not doing that except a few.

Everyone else in power wanted Trump out - dems, globalists, big media, big tech, big business, environmental lobby, Wall Street, CIA, FBI, you name it. He was really screwing things up for them.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've always been Crazy!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

They were fraudulent VOTER registration applications. No way that those could or would have been used in a national election. Nah, never.

Says voter registration right in the article. How is that speculation on my part? It's right there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
Author unknown

Posts: 2179 | Location: Lyndon,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've always been Crazy!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Says voter registration right in the article. How is that speculation on my part? It's right there.Hmmm how about another case? yea no voter fraud here either? https://www.texastribune.org/2...d-arrest-carrollton/

Author unknown

Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
My wife's bridge & golf friend, a dyed-in-the-wool liberal who was originally from Oakland, CA, had been avoiding my wife in the run-up to the election. But surprise, she very recently responded: She had been very busy. Part of this was writing 200 personal "Get Out To Vote" letters. Multiply her efforts by "true believers" across the country and thousands of new voter registrations fairly appeared. Maybe we were outworked. Another of our friends whose wife, a Republican, would not vote for Trump; not in 2016 nor 2020. Just couldn't stand him. I suspect she was not the only one who undervoted.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you're going to go through the trouble why not insure total control?

kramden has already responded with the correct answer but allow me to further expand. At least here in my district in VA, there were 7 candidates + write in (3 sets of Dem v. Rep v. Ind) and 2 additional ballot initiatives to vote on. That's 5 bubbles to be filled out completely...Multiply that by the necessary amount for the Dems to not only pull up to Donald J. Trump but to surpass him as well as giving themselves enough margin to be comfortable with. Imagine the amount of time that it takes to fill out all those bubbles and multiply it by 100,000. Now by 1,000,000. Now by 5,000,000. Just for shits and giggles and such, I made myself a sample ballot on a blank piece of paper to fill out and timed myself doing it. 18.83 seconds for all 5 and just 2.3 seconds for the President. Don't be lazy...do the math. So much quicker and easier to just get the bubble needed for the President filled in as this was the primary driver anyways.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
My AZ ballot had several ballot initiatives, a US House and US Senate race, school board, corporation commission, some other state offices and about 40 judges to be retained or not retained. Took me hours and hours to research all that non-partisan stuff. But I did it and filled in every bubble. I can't imagine too many other did that and certainly not if voting in person. I get an absentee ballot, take my time filling it out and the drop it off in person.

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
"Ballot stuffing" is so much easier now that we have lot of user friendly technology!

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
quote:
If you're going to go through the trouble why not insure total control?

kramden has already responded with the correct answer but allow me to further expand. At least here in my district in VA, there were 7 candidates + write in (3 sets of Dem v. Rep v. Ind) and 2 additional ballot initiatives to vote on. That's 5 bubbles to be filled out completely...Multiply that by the necessary amount for the Dems to not only pull up to Donald J. Trump but to surpass him as well as giving themselves enough margin to be comfortable with. Imagine the amount of time that it takes to fill out all those bubbles and multiply it by 100,000. Now by 1,000,000. Now by 5,000,000. Just for shits and giggles and such, I made myself a sample ballot on a blank piece of paper to fill out and timed myself doing it. 18.83 seconds for all 5 and just 2.3 seconds for the President. Don't be lazy...do the math. So much quicker and easier to just get the bubble needed for the President filled in as this was the primary driver anyways.

You guys seem to be forgetting the most important aspect. Where this massive voter fraud is happening is in these big urban democrat strongholds. Most of these down ballot races are localized to their districts where these corrupt, urban democrats don't have much say. National races however they have some sway over which is how they stole the Senate election from John James in Michigan and forced a runoff in Georgia.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Mike Lindell Speaks at CPAC-DC 2023

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post