SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's obvious the election was a sham.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's obvious the election was a sham. Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Rush pointed out a few things this morning that would seem to lend credence to charges of election fraud.

President Trump received a higher percentage of minority votes than any Republican in 60 years;

Biden under-performed relative to both H. Clinton and Obama in many large American cities, including NYC and Chicago. There are 4 urban areas where Biden over-performed relative to those two previous Dem candidates: Milwaukee (WI), Atlanta (GA), Philadelphia (PA), and Detroit (MI).

There were overnight “ballot dumps” of more than 100,000 ballots. Every one of them for Biden. Every. One.

When we went to bed on Tuesday night, Trump had a 700,000 vote bulge on Biden in Pennsylvania. Somehow, that evaporated and now Biden is winning.

The mayor of Philadelphia said the President hasn’t produced evidence of voter fraud. Rush says, (paraphrasing) “Not yet, the President’s team is gathering evidence.

Posts: 13253 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Anyone else notice that EVERYTIME there is a "human error" or any error, it always favors the democrat? I noticed that.

I have never seen an error that favored a Republican. If there ever was one. Strange, no? Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Look who is in control of the States in question. The duo is a hard left Gov & attorney general. PA is one of the WORST.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
Look who is in control of the States in question. The duo is a hard left Gov & attorney general. PA is one of the WORST.

In Michigan it's a triumvirate: Governor, AG, and Sec'y of State. And, with this "election," I believe the leftists may have gained a majority in the State Supreme Court.

After over a half century of never missing a vote I doubt I'll bother casting a vote in Michigan ever again. I suspect I'm not alone. Our township's clerk's office seemed entirely unsurprised by my asking about how one goes about cancelling their voter registration. (It turns out it's trivially easy.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
It will keep happening until there is severe consequences.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the GOP can keep the Senate - they can block the impeachment of Biden ! Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding, here.

Fifteen states have adopted laws requiring that their electors (electoral college) vote the way the popular vote in the state fell. If more votes went for candidate A, those fifteen states require their electors to cast an electoral vote for Candidate A.

It's entirely untrue that "fifteen states decided not to follow the electoral college." In fact, the opposite is true.

Moreover, this has been guided by two crucial rulings the supreme court. In each case, regarding "faithless electors" (those who do not vote according to the outcome of the states popular vote count in the federal election), the courts ruled that the state may sanction any elector who does not vote according to the popular election results in that state. In other words, the state may sanction an elector for "faithless" action, or for voting in some other way. It's worth noting that the supreme court decisions were unanimous.

The practice of requiring electors to "keep the faith" in voting the outcome of the election results within the state was not universally followed prior to the 20th century, and is in fact, more recent practice in the last 100 years.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...e-electoral-n1231394

The July ruling this yeaar maade clear by unanimous agreement, that states can require their electors to cast their ballots according to the results of the federal election within that state.

Some posters seem to feel that the opposite is true. It is not. The notion that fifteen states are casting electoral votes to match the national results, is a lie. It is not true. Equally untrue is the assertion thata fifteen states have decided not to "follow the electoral college." This is also a lie.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Amazing what they can get away with with just a few days added to the election

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3598 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NapoleonSolo:
Can anyone explain to me how the Republicans "let" the Dems control the elections in all of these states? Why is there no R representation at every single voting place in the country? How in God's name do they get to run the show and basically tell us to "F" off. I just don't understand why the Repubs think being nice wins elections especially with that we have seen the last 12 years. I like to think I am a pretty smart guy and have been very competitive my whole life and hate to lose. These Repubs seem to relish in their losing misery. Damn I don't get it.

As I understand it it means winning statewide offices, Secretary of State in each state for example. Otherwise each Democrat Machine in each city just locks the doors on Republicans watching and backs up a truck of fresh ballots.

Down Ballot voting is important, State wide office holders are needed, who have the fortitude to enforce state laws and uniformity in these elections every two years!

I heard that Biden underperformed Hillary in every major metro area except get this Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee and Philadelphia. Guess which states flipped in the middle of the night and as more ballots are backdated by local USPS?

Posts: 3499 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Simple, if you run the state you run the elections

Posts: 23414 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Wouldn’t it be swell if there were some kind of cameras that could be installed in buildings so that the ballot handling and counting process could be monitored and recorded remotely by anybody with a cell phone or computer? Gosh, maybe someday in the future something keen like that will be invented, making it difficult for suitcases and cardboard boxes of fraudulent ballots to be delivered and mixed in with real ones.
Mad

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Let me also add we need to never again allow paper ballots. Why were the Dems so hell bent on paper ballots, because they are easy to harvest, print, steal, forge, etc. .

If you request an "absentee ballot" because you are out of the country fine.
Otherwise walk or roll your self up and vote in line like the rest of us do in an early voting period.
If the party in charge wont support an early voting period or E slates, vote them out, it is a signal of what they intend to do to you in the next election!

Paper ballots fucked us!

Posts: 3499 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
There have been instances of computer ballot tampering in the past, if memory serves. Cheaters gonna cheat.

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Because elections are largely run at the local level. And in a lot of localities (think big cities) the entire government apparatus is controlled by the Democrats. If the state has a Republican governor, he may be able to give them some pushback. But really all the work is done locally, by people hired by the local Democratic administration.

Think about Detroit. Do you think Republicans have any pull with the Wayne County Board of Elections? I think now.

quote:
Originally posted by NapoleonSolo:
Can anyone explain to me how the Republicans "let" the Dems control the elections in all of these states? Why is there no R representation at every single voting place in the country? How in God's name do they get to run the show and basically tell us to "F" off. I just don't understand why the Repubs think being nice wins elections especially with that we have seen the last 12 years. I like to think I am a pretty smart guy and have been very competitive my whole life and hate to lose. These Repubs seem to relish in their losing misery. Damn I don't get it.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
A faithless elector is an elector who does not vote for the candidate for which they were appointed to vote for. Currently, that appointment is based on the result of the popular vote in the state who is appointing the elector. In states that adhere to the popular vote compact, if it actually went live, the electors would be appointed to vote for the candidate who won the national popular vote. So if they voted for that candidate, they would not be faithless.

quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding, here.

Fifteen states have adopted laws requiring that their electors (electoral college) vote the way the popular vote in the state fell. If more votes went for candidate A, those fifteen states require their electors to cast an electoral vote for Candidate A.

It's entirely untrue that "fifteen states decided not to follow the electoral college." In fact, the opposite is true.

Moreover, this has been guided by two crucial rulings the supreme court. In each case, regarding "faithless electors" (those who do not vote according to the outcome of the states popular vote count in the federal election), the courts ruled that the state may sanction any elector who does not vote according to the popular election results in that state. In other words, the state may sanction an elector for "faithless" action, or for voting in some other way. It's worth noting that the supreme court decisions were unanimous.

The practice of requiring electors to "keep the faith" in voting the outcome of the election results within the state was not universally followed prior to the 20th century, and is in fact, more recent practice in the last 100 years.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...e-electoral-n1231394

The July ruling this yeaar maade clear by unanimous agreement, that states can require their electors to cast their ballots according to the results of the federal election within that state.

Some posters seem to feel that the opposite is true. It is not. The notion that fifteen states are casting electoral votes to match the national results, is a lie. It is not true. Equally untrue is the assertion thata fifteen states have decided not to "follow the electoral college." This is also a lie.

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Anticipating what may be to come, is there a realistic way to mount a tax revolt?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8336 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Are you self employed? If not, not really.

quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Anticipating what may be to come, is there a realistic way to mount a tax revolt?

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Regarding the Compact of States and how their Electors vote: the Compact is null and void until enough states have signed on for their accumulated Elector votes totals 270 or more. I don't think that threshold has been met yet, so it's not an issue.

Regarding the Faithless Electors situation: SCOTUS has ruled that Electors can be punished if they don't vote AS THE STATE LEGISLATURE HAS ENACTED INTO LAW, not if they don't follow how the voters in the state voted. States don't even have to allow their citizens to vote for President--he doesn't even have to be on the ballot; how the Electors vote is totally up to the state legislature--whatever the law says, the Electors must do it.

The real issue in this Election was tight control of the ballots. Only ballots actually voted by citizens are eligible to be counted, and it is likely that some invalid ones did get counted. The mail-in process made proper control a lot more difficult this year and opened the door to fraud. Proving fraud will be difficult (if it happened). Once the ballots have been counted, it is nigh impossible to undo it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prior to the elections, the Democrats were screaming "Voter Fraud". Now that they are winning, "Wait, there is no fraud"

Can't have it both ways.

They need to scratch this election and have a mulligan.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

A good old fashioned regular revolt would get more accomplished

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post