SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's obvious the election was a sham.
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's obvious the election was a sham. Login/Join 
Banned
posted
How do we ever redo an election. It's more than a fact the democrats have corrupted this election. They have never accepted the results of 2016 and have lied, cheated and framed this president since day one. And this has continued right thru this election. America has been had. The election should be declared null and void.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Yes a Dec do over in those states that F up would be nice - All ballots should go to the state capital for counting and observation from BOTH sides.

If DJT looses he looses - but at least the corruption might be held to a minimum.

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We’ve still got the Senate and the Donald will lead from the sidelines.

God Bless President Trump!!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Redo in the screwed up states, if we let them get away with this one, we will never see the WH again. They will pull the same crap next time, x4. 70 million Trump voters will never accept this fraud election,or outcome.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
We’ve still got the Senate and the Donald will lead from the sidelines.

God Bless President Trump!!

Speaking of the Senate....what’s the deal with the last 4 seats?

I read yesterday that there’s still a chance the democrats still have a chance to flip the Senate. Is that true and what needs to happen for them to do that and what are actual odds of it happening?

If they get control of the Senate and prevail with stealing the presidency....I can’t even fathom what’s going to end up happening.

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We don't have the Senate locked down yet. In fact, if Georgia flips it will be dead even. (if I can believe what I am reading?)

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ops cwo
posted Hide Post
15 states have already decided NOT to follow the Electoral college, so the big liberal cities popular vote will be the future. We will never see a Conservative elected again.

DEH

Posts: 264 | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There will be no do over, once a fraudulent ballot is opened and added to the stack there is no way to separate it from the rest. The democrats made it perfectly clear they would do anything to win this election and that nothing was off the table. Whoever controls the election procedures has the ability to rig the system, all it takes is a willingness to do so. There certainly was a willingness to do so. Our voting system has been corrupted and unless fundamentally changed can never be trusted again. The winners will not demand change and the losers will not be in a position to do so.

The conservative folks in this country have been disenfranchised. They did to us what they accuse Trump of doing to others. The media will report this as a great victory for good over the evil and racist Trumpers.

Ultimately I blame myself and those like me for this situation. I would never cheat to win an election. I would never riot if things don’t go my way, I would never lie and distort the truth to gain political power. I do not steal or cheat others for personal gain. I am a looser because I will always be at a disadvantage to those that are willing to do or say anything to achieve their goals. I also know that by supporting Donald Trump I made a mistake. He certainly was more in line with my views than Joe, but Despite that I knew him to be a deeply flawed choice. I will never again vote for a candidate that I do not feel is worthy of the office. If my vote is merely symbolic due to a fraudulent system I will not waste that symbol.

Posts: 1795 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can States just arbitrarily decide to throw out the electoral college?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ops cwo:
15 states have already decided NOT to follow the Electoral college, so the big liberal cities popular vote will be the future. We will never see a Conservative elected again.

DEH

At this time, those states are already solid Democrat states so ne real change here.

Posts: 9495 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Not without a constitutional amendment and the progs do not want that as there are more R governors/states than the progs have

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
We don't have the Senate locked down yet. In fact, if Georgia flips it will be dead even. (if I can believe what I am reading?)

Yes it appears there will be runoff election in Georgia for both senate seats and this is very disturbing due to the extremely high stakes stakes and amount of money poured into these will be epic. Everyone remember Ray Moore from Alabama and what was done to him?

Hopefully the state of Georgia legislature and governor will take extreme steps to insure integrity of these elections, especially in Atlanta area.

Posts: 9741 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
My concern is not just for this election, but if they get away with this massive and obvious fraud, there's nothing that will ever stop them from doing it again, and again, and again.

Posts: 3659 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
Can anyone explain to me how the Republicans "let" the Dems control the elections in all of these states? Why is there no R representation at every single voting place in the country? How in God's name do they get to run the show and basically tell us to "F" off. I just don't understand why the Repubs think being nice wins elections especially with that we have seen the last 12 years. I like to think I am a pretty smart guy and have been very competitive my whole life and hate to lose. These Repubs seem to relish in their losing misery. Damn I don't get it.

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 239 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Next, the Democrats start impeachment of Biden for Hunter's laptop.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NapoleonSolo:
Can anyone explain to me how the Republicans "let" the Dems control the elections in all of these states? Why is there no R representation at every single voting place in the country? How in God's name do they get to run the show and basically tell us to "F" off. I just don't understand why the Repubs think being nice wins elections especially with that we have seen the last 12 years. I like to think I am a pretty smart guy and have been very competitive my whole life and hate to lose. These Repubs seem to relish in their losing misery. Damn I don't get it.

Pretty sure it was when they “stopped counting” in these states all at once. They waited until the GOP presence left and resumed “counting”. When GOP comes back they simply didn’t let them return...but by then the damage was already done in most cases.

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I am not so sure we can ever mock countries like North Korea for their election process ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
When are we, the conservatives going to say we have had enough? When are we going to stand up and fight for what is right?

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6484 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Can States just arbitrarily decide to throw out the electoral college?

Actually, they aren’t “throwing out the electoral college”, because they can’t do that. They are still sending electors to vote in the electoral college, but changing who they vote for. Instead of voting for whoever won their state, they will vote for whoever wins the most votes in the nationwide total.

That should definitely be challenged in court because it potentially nullifies the entire vote of a state. A store overwhelming votes for one candidate, but all of the state's electoral votes go to the other candidate because the other candidate got more votes nationwide? Doesn’t even pass a basic logic or smell test.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
A "human error discrepancy" changed a couple hundred votes for one of our US Reps, switching it from Republican to Democrat. This would have been a Republican House pickup. Now they are doing a recount of the whole county.

More election scam

Posts: 2514 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post