SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My little buddy went missing
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My little buddy went missing Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
oh that is awful. that is a cute dog. head back out with your lights so, you might get his eyes reflecting back at you. I am really praying for the little guy.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Me too elk. I have one of my little buddies here next to me and together we will say a prayer asking for his safe return and you guys being reunited.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Hoping for the best for you...........

Posts: 2303 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for you and Sam.
Sure hope he finds his path home.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
I don't know what part of WV you are in but I'm in the Wheeling area. I see many facebook posts with people taking in strays and trying to find the owners. If someone sees him in this weather they will take him in. Good Luck

Posts: 1579 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh man, thats bad.

I hope you get him back.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I hope you find him safe and sound. I know the feeling

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Sam is in my prayers

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Sam has my prayer for a safe return

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you both.

Posts: 1751 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Really hope you find him!

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I truly feel sorry Sam went missing. Frown

Prayer sent for his safe return.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Hope you find your buddy Sam!

Our neighbors recently lost their dog, chasing cows or tumbleweeds, or something. 3 days later he appeared on our porch. We took him back (neighbors didn't even say thanks Roll Eyes), so there is hope!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4925 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
As I type this I have a tear in my eyes. ELKabong I hope and pray for a positive outcome.

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Hoping for the best! Can't imagine what you're going through.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for a safe return.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Done.

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Praying for Sam's safe return home.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
God speed in finding your way back home little guy.

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post