SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My little buddy went missing
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My little buddy went missing Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Wow that’s very heartfelt. I read the OP to my wife and she was crying by the end of it and she’s not a cryer.

Hoping for a speedy recovery for the little guy.

Posts: 3874 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
I pray you find you little buddy safe and sound.

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I hate to hear of a lost pet and am praying you find your buddy safe and sound.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of np149
posted Hide Post
A prayer for Sam and you all.

Posts: 236 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Any updates on Sam yet ? Give us some good news.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Praying for Sam's safe return.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for reading this.

Prayers on behalf of Sam, and specifically to you, that your anguish be assuaged.

You have not let Sam down. As soon as you realized something was amiss, you reacted.

We cannot know very little of the future, and cannot prevent all things, no matter how hard we endeavor.

I hope someone has taken him in.
He looks like a most marvelous friend.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frown

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
fingers crossed.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
fingers crossed as well

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping for Sam's safe return.

Posts: 659 | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
for thirty six years Millie had three or four yard cats that she cared for ,out on the farm.

Not one time did any of them ( over 16 total)
died on the property.

the very old cats always just went somewhere , and just did not return.

I am hoping Sam got found and is warm as toast at someone Else's house

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Heartbreaking. So sorry. Prayers up for Sam and you. Lord let him find his way home.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our prayers for speedy, positive resolution.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1523 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Any updates on his whereabouts?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Thought and prayer you find Sam soon.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm praying, but I want to tell a recent story that is maybe hope. We had a serious car accident (I'm on the local rescue). We had to cut the guy out of the truck and he went to the trauma center. He kept talking about his dog. Come to find out there was a small dog in the car that ran off into the woods after the accident. We searched for it, eventually most of the community in large teams searched for it, for nearly a week in zero/subzero weather. You could not last an hour out looking in full winter clothing. Thermal camera's you name it. I was totally devastated by the whole thing but a week later we find the little guy. Toughest dog I have met.
Hope all turns out well.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Praying for his safe return.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping all turns out well. Please keep us posted.

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Prayers offered that you find him, he finds his way home, or that someone helps him do so!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post