SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Easter!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Easter! Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted
The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen."

Matthew 28:5-6

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Amen!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
The tomb is empty!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: erj_pilot,

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Praise God!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
He is risen indeed!

Posts: 10932 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?" (John 11:25-26 NIV)

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter, fellas.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter everyone. Please stay vigilant at church today.

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D4Heavy
posted Hide Post
He has risen!

Posts: 398 | Location: Alabama | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
He is risen alleluia alleluia

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Amen.

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I hope everyone has a blessed Easter weekend!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter He has risen!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4834 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter to all!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Easter blessings to all of you!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
He has risen indeed!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
We serve a Risen Savior!

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
he has risen

Amen!

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post