SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Officer shoots man....before man can hurt....himself.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Officer shoots man....before man can hurt....himself. Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
They had to shoot him to save him.

I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it - felt I owed it to them.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:

I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it - felt I owed it to them.

I'm feeling triggered and unsafe.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:

The most important thing you can you right now Danny is decide where you stand.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12679 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for more on the "21-year-old Elk River man" Haven't heard much about him - It started out he was claiming a Road Rage incident. It was a couple days before the arrest of this goof.

Selling a gun to a felon - Hummm and he was bleeding - where are the News Hogs.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post