SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone know where to find a cheap or free Iphone 6 or above?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know where to find a cheap or free Iphone 6 or above? Login/Join 
posted
After being unemployed for the last three months, funds are scarce. I have gone to work for ATT and get a very good employee discount on the service, but I need a phone. I'm sure I don't have to tell you all how much the new ones cost. Any help or ideas will be appreciated. Thanks.

Posts: 170 | Registered: March 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Did you try a WTB in the classifieds section here?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10899 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
iPhone 6 is going for about $150-200 now.
If you are looking for a cheap phone, eBay has phones for under $20.00

Not an iPhone, but then again it works.

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.

Posts: 1671 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I hate to say it but all the cheap and/or free deals seem to be on Android phones, not iPhones.

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I hate to say it but all the cheap and/or free deals seem to be on Android phones, not iPhones.

ETA:

You stated you work for AT&T now?

You can get an iPhone SE for like $13 a month and most likely a 6s for less than $20 a month if you use the AT&T Next plan.

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the new job.

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I think you might be setting your sights a bit too high; the iPhone 5, and even 4 are serviceable devices if you can live without newer apps. I know people that still use “unsupported” 4’s for phone calls, texting, and older apps that were never updated. They aren’t the newest thing, but they work as a phone/communication device. I have a 16gb 6 I would be willing to part with for $110 shipped (at&t carrier), but I suspect there are members that would give up a 4 for nothing.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15554 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As usual you folks come through, I didn't even think about ebay, I had a few bad experiences years ago and quit using it, but I will give it a shot. I looked and searched in the classifieds, but didn't even think about posting, so thanks again. I'm trying to stay away from any contracts until we can build our finances back up. Gearhounds I am interested in the 6, I will talk to the wife and get back with you.

Posts: 170 | Registered: March 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post