SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who Is The SIGforum Member Who Works With ParaCord?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who Is The SIGforum Member Who Works With ParaCord? Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
I recall that there is at least one member who makes things: key fobs, bracelets, lanyards, etc.

Please identify yourself for me, either by posting here, or sending me a message at the email address in my profile.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30668 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Timely post! I was wondering this last weekend.

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I'd like to get a couple neck lanyards, for membership cards that we need to display when on premises at our gun club. One each for wife and me.

I also want a couple feet of cord, so I can replace missing zipper pulls on gun cases, maxpedition bags, etc.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30668 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Palm:
Imprezaguy

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/6570044024
It appears that ImprezaGuy has not posted for more than seven months. I wonder if he's still around.

I did receive an email from the member who is the Big Kahuna / Top Dog at Survival Straps. In his email, he did not tell me his SIGforum name, but he did sign his "real" name. I'll see if he can get me what I need.

Correction: His forum name is kurtiss. I don't see any recent posts by him, though.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
E-mail on the way.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Do not use the aforemented member. I do not know if he is still around or not but flaked out on fulfilling a paid obilgation for a small paracord order. Of which i tried to work with him on until i finally gave up after numerous promises and excuses.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
So, has anyone heard from or been able to get in touch with Imprezaguy? Is he okay?

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
i would check Etsy there are all kinds of crafty pepole on there
https://www.etsy.com/search?q=paracord%20Lanyard%20

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
There's several u-tube videos on making things with paracord and I think I paid around $3.00 at Walmart for about 20' of it. The Grandkids went through a paracord phase here awhile back and I used to buy it for them.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Do not use the aforemented member. I do not know if he is still around or not but flaked out on fulfilling a paid obilgation for a small paracord order. Of which i tried to work with him on until i finally gave up after numerous promises and excuses.
Which "aforemented [sic] member?"

There was more than one member mentioned in previous posts in this thread.

If you don't want to go public with your information, maybe you could email me, at the address in my profile?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
So, has anyone heard from or been able to get in touch with Imprezaguy? Is he okay?
There's no email address in his profile. Last post here, as far as I know, was April 19, 2017.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
I think I made it clear who I am talking about.
I do not know what happened to him either. I hope he is ok as well even though he did not do what he said he would do.

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
I think I made it clear who I am talking about.
I do not know what happened to him either. I hope he is ok as well even though he did not do what he said he would do.

Then just say it-so there are no questions.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11279 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey V-Tail, If you're just looking for a couple of simple lanyards and some paracord, shoot me an email and I'll gladly send you an early Christmas present. My email is in my profile.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
There's several u-tube videos on making things with paracord and I think I paid around $3.00 at Walmart for about 20' of it. The Grandkids went through a paracord phase here awhile back and I used to buy it for them.

Yep, I learned how to make knife lanyards, zipper pulls, bracelets, and fobs on the instructibles website recommended by members.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Imprezaguy
.He posted regularly, was a leo. Started a paracord business. Advertised here. I paid him for an item. He never delivered. Has since disappeared. That is all I know. I did talk with him a few times asking about my order. He said he would but never did. That is all I got. Since he was brought up here I did not want someone else to get a similar result.

It was the only time in almost 15 years here I had that kind of thing happen..

Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
To end my story. Late last night. Long after my last post in this thread. I received a payment via PP from imprezaguy. So he must still monitor the SF and maybe he will post again when he feel's like doing so. I hope he does. As I said I hope he is ok. I only posted in this thread because his name was brought up. My dealing's with him date back roughly 10 months ago. It was not a lot of $ so I had let it go. I never was about the $.

Matt, if you see this. I know many here know you and care about you. None of us like to someone disappear, especially if we do not know why.

orc

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
+1 - I always enjoyed Matt's posts and hope he is doing ok.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the fog has lifted...

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post