SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time!
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time! Login/Join 
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Holy cow great news man. It is heartbreaking to see a small child go through such a brutal disease. Praying for Titus and your family!

Posts: 1839 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Awesome news will continue praying for Titus’ complete recovery and Cancer free report!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
God's blessing! Need a new monitor...this one gets blurry...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Very good news. I will continue my prayers for Titus and Family.

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
My allergies are acting up...some watering eyes here. Great news will keep you all in my prayers.

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
My monitor just got a bit blurry. I'm so happy things are going the way we want them to with your grandson!

Must be a computer virus, or something. My monitor got all blurry, too!

Praise God for his help and mercy, especially for these little ones!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Keep up the fight, not until cancer is beaten!

Praise to Our Lord, and many prayers for the talented people involved in Titus' cure, for his peace and comfort, and for the extended family.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Great news. I said my nightly prayers about thirty minutes ago and you guys were included. Great news.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
May God continue to bless Titus with healing and strength, as well as comfort and peace for the entire family. A special Easter prayer has been offered for all of you!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
God is good! Happy Easter!

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayer is a most powerful tool! They will continue! May God bless this young man and his family!
Happy Blessed Easter to all!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
More prayers sent to you and little Titus!
I love his name!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s the best update! Thank you and we will keep praying for a full recovery.
Happy Easter!

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post

I made it back to Virginia a couple days ago and have had a wonderful time with my best little buddy. His enthusiasm and zest is contagious. If no one told you, you would never know he has stage 4 cancer. It is so amazing.

Hitched along during his bi-weekly clinic on Monday and went to his pre-surgical consult today. His primary oncologist is basically "giddy" with his current health status and the reduction of the tumors. He will be in surgery tomorrow to remove the tumor from his abdomen and there is only one complication they are worried about. Part of the tumor is still entwined on a vein in one kidney. There is a possibility the kidney will be removed with the tumor.

I will be here for 2.5 weeks and my wife will switch out with me and be here for 2.5 weeks so we have the month of may covered as back up for our rock star kiddo in support. May will be a tough month. Surgery followed by the final chemo then beginning radiation therapy or maybe photon therapy, they will know more as we get closer.

Thank you again for all of the positive thoughts, prayers and vibes headed our way. I am 100% positive it has helped!

As side note, if you would like to put life into perspective, visit a children's cancer ward or clinic. I had thought that it would make me feel small, make my world seem easy, maybe even make my life seem "better"? And it was quite the opposite. What I realized is the immense amount of hope and love in there. It made me realize that my problems aren't small, my approach to solving them is small. It was a really uplifting and amazing experience and I almost can't wait to go back. Kind of strange. Sort of like the real first time meeting people and kids who really know what "try" and "never give up" means.

Posts: 2026 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
That is wonderful news! Praising God from Whom all blessings flow!

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sigolicious, that is one good looking grandson! I am still sending good thoughts to everyone involved. It is a good thing that you and your wife can "tag team" time spent with him. Along with a few others this thread makes my monitors blur. Best wishes to you and your family.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
First time seeing this thread. Great to hear the good news! Great job staying strong, my friend.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for him, all of you and the docs, nurses and support staff caring for him. Hope the surgery go without a hitch.

Thanks for the update Sigo.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
I’m glad to read these ongoing reports containing good news. Thanks!

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
That's great news!
Will keep the prayers coming.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post