SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time!
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time! Login/Join 
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
That’s terrific news!!

Michael

Posts: 1099 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
In my prayers every night, so glad to hear this. Before long, all of this will be in the rear view mirror. Please send my best to your daughter, hopefully she’s finding a great deal of peace.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Awesome! So glad to hear. He is going to grow into a great man. I have no doubt.

God Bless him all of you D. Rock on! Wink

Right back at you ORC! Thank you

I am thankful for all of you and so much more. My imaginary friends are awesome!

quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
In my prayers every night, so glad to hear this. Before long, all of this will be in the rear view mirror. Please send my best to your daughter, hopefully she’s finding a great deal of peace.

techguy, I pray the same has found you and your wife. I'll pass along to my daughter your best and in return you have our family's best wishes.

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Wow! Great news!

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is Great News ! God bless this child.

Posts: 4752 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
amazing news!

Now go spoil him rotten!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Wonderful news!

Posts: 11836 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Great news!!!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Great news, and Titus will stay in my prayers.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Has been in my prayers since you let us know of the cancer, will keep all in my prayers, can't hurtSmile

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
That's fantastic! I'm so happy for Titus, and all his friends and family.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
That is absolutely, bar all else, the best news I've read this year. I wish Titus and his entire family many, many years of health and happiness together.

Posts: 2456 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
I can't say much again. My kid is awesome. She marshalled resources and did her job as Momma in a way that we as parents could not be more proud of. Titus did his part too and kicked cancers ass! So many friends and family stepped up and helped, supported, cared, loved, prayed, and so much more.

Overwhelming.

I'll never in life ever get a better day than Tuesday Nov 5th, 2019. As of thatt day, my grandson Titus is cancer free and officially in remission!

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Great News!! Smile

Posts: 1549 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Praising God from Whom all blessings flow!

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Praising God from Whom all blessings flow!

Amen!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigolicious:
I can't say much again. My kid is awesome. She marshalled resources and did her job as Momma in a way that we as parents could not be more proud of. Titus did his part too and kicked cancers ass! So many friends and family stepped up and helped, supported, cared, loved, prayed, and so much more.

Overwhelming.

I'll never in life ever get a better day than Tuesday Nov 5th, 2019. As of thatt day, my grandson Titus is cancer free and officially in remission!

Great looking kid! Do glad he beat the cancer. Can't tell you how much joy that gives me! Have to stop now, screen is starting to malfunction again. Getting blurry!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25641 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!! Prayer is a powerful tool!
Good looking young man!!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
It has been a good but sad week. Titus is doing excellent. He had his first swim lessons last Friday and started round 3 of immunotherapy today. The immunotherapy kind of kicks his but due to the meds making his rather drowsy and that in tun gives him a lack of appetite. Otherwise he is cruising along as awesome as can be.

The sad part of the week is that he made many friends at the hospital while he was in treatment. One of his friends who is the same age, Ashton, passed away yesterday. I met Ashtons parents back in May for a visit and got to watch Ashton and Titus play in the play room a few times. It's so heartbreaking to consider what they are going through. It's heartbreaking that there is a parents group for these kids and they are all prying their child isn't the one, but at the same time they have so much love for each other in supporting the parents whose child loses the battle. I'm not sure I even said that right.

My heart is broken in two tonight for these young parents, Ashton's brother, my daughter and my grandson. They have all seen death and tragedy at far to young an age.

I was not raised in a religious home, yet towards the end of her days my mother found god. Not at the very end, but a few years prior. Anyhow, I was thinking today that it would be so wonderful if I could wrap my arms around all these kids and their parents and protect them. Then I realised I can't, I never will be able too. As I am coming to believe, god is there and that's his job.

Titus got his super cat ears, aka Hearing Aids. Side effect from the chemo. And his hair is coming back along with eyelashes.

This is heartbreaking, but I think the more people see and remember the more love will be shared. Santa paid an early visit to Ashton.

posted Hide Post
I have no words but will say a prayer for the friends family and your family too.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post