SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time!
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time! Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Looks like he's really enjoying the beach.

Go Titus go!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I'm glad y'all got to spend some time as a family outdoors and enjoy a great day!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
God bless him. A true warrior.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for Titus. Glad he was able to get out and enjoy the beach. God bless you and your family.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
A day at the beach is very therapuetic, to bust out and on July 4th to boot! Prayers for Titus and his recovery!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Lord, please bless this young boy. Cure him and all the children all across your creation. Amen.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Lord, please bless this young boy. Cure him and all the children all across your creation. Amen.

A DOUBLE Amen Dear Lord!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Check out Titus and his shark shirt. Hope he had a great time for the 4th. Titus, you sir are in my prayers.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
Thank you all so much for your well wishes and prayers for our family.

He has been doing great since he got out of the hospital. However; he had an audiology appointment this past Friday and is was determined he has had some hearing loss from the chemo. So he will be getting fitted for hearing aids for the time being.

Otherwise he has been a very happy and wonderful little boy having the time of his life.

Posts: 2026 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Praying for you guys.
So good to see him smiling!

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers still inbound.

He looks so happy at the beach great photo.

God please help heal Titus and comfort his Family.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
That’s a picture of Gods blessings and strength to overcome,
Prayers
Spunk

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update pictures keep getting better. Prayers for a continued trend.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Great looking little fellow, keeping all of you in my daily prayers

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Titus is a beautiful, beautiful boy! Praying for Titus and for all of you! Keep fighting and winning with God's grace!

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
A handsome young man indeed!

Wishing Titus and his family the very best.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
I am a little sad, but mostly absolutely happy with life right now. Sad because my better half left to go back to VA today to help our daughter and Titus out and I wish I was going too, but ranch life means I have to take care of things here. Happy because he checked back into the hospital today for his final chemo and stem cell therapy. Happy because for the last month he was just a kid again, playing, getting dirty, and enjoying life.

Just like last round he will be in the hospital for 2-3 weeks and in isolation the whole time. This is super stressful for all involved because there must be an immediate family member with him 24hrs a day while admitted. Lots of washing and gowning up, no outside food or drinks. All personal items brought in must be disinfected and such.

But this is all part of the plan and is the last round of chemo! Cancer picked the wrong kid! Anyhow, all is going according to protocol and his oncology team is beyond happy with his progress.

Additionally, he had another audiology check up and they have decided to hold off on the hearing aids. They think he was just not being as cooperative as he could be the first time around! Little stinker!

Thank you all for sharing in this journey. It's great to go back to beginning and read the progress and support. You're all awesome!

Getting dirty in the playground sand and he got a fishing pole to take out on the canoe with daughter and her boyfriend.

Posts: 2026 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Great news Sigilicious. (Sp).
I’ve prayed for the little booger every nite. Glad to see him having fun.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Indeed, great to see a young boy and his fishing pole. God Bless you Titus. Continued prayer's for him and all you you guys Sigo.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
Finished his final round of chemo this past friday. Stem Cell transplant was on Sunday evening and hopefully out of the hospital by the end of this week. His fighting spirit is amazing, almost never know what he has been going through. He is my hero!

Titus and Grandma building things with playdough. Smile