SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time!
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time! Login/Join 
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
Update 4-19-19.

I'm not sure I can say thank you enough to everyone here and everyone else who has participated in this journey. So many great people and so much hope, positive thinking, support and prayer for this little guy.

So tonight I raise my glass and fill my heart and soul with happiness and more hope. Thank you all.

My grandson Titus is amazing. My daughter is amazing. Started this post 2 1/2 months ago only thinking the worst. Slowly grew to realize the most I could do was to support my daughter in being a caregiver for her son. In the mean time I gave in to just having hope, having positive thoughts and praying that he makes it with flying colors.

4 chemo sessions down as of this past monday and we found out today that the tumors on his head (x4) are all but gone (CT Scan). The primary tumor in his abdomen is reduced by 96%. Not gonna get to wrapped around the axle as there is still lots to accomplish, but this is a milestone. According to the oncologist he is "ahead of the curve".

So happy today. Surgery to remove the remaining tumor in the abdomen is tentatively scheduled for the first week of may. I'll be back in Virginia about 3 days prior. Can't wait to see the little and guy and my baby girl. Actually the first surgery might be to remove me from hugging him to pieces Smile.

Posts: 2026 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
That's great news.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
My monitor just got a bit blurry. I'm so happy things are going the way we want them to with your grandson!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
So very happy for you! What wonderful news.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I opened this update with both hope and dread. Reading about his progress drew tears of gratitude for his recovery. Keep fighting little man! You too, brother, keep fighting with him.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Fuck cancer is right. I hope this little man wins. In a huge way.

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear he's doing well. Praying for him and your family.

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
way to go little man. keep up the good fight. prayers up for him and the family

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Well, praise the Lord! Will continue praying for the little folks along with the others here in need of prayer support.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Sigo, my friend, this is without a doubt wonderful news. I know you and the entire family have much to celebrate this Easter weekend.

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Very good news! Best wishes on making even more progress!

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This news made my day. Still sending good thoughts to your whole family.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Great news on the Easter weekend. Continued prayers for Titus and your whole family.

Posts: 2336 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Continued healing prayed for.

"220ST (The Man) ROCKS"

Posts: 1853 | Location: in the mitt down the river | Registered: August 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Very happy to read the update, praying for your little guy.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15153 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I am so glad to see this.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
That’s great news! I was really touched last week watching the Barrett-Jackson auction in Palm Springs, FL. Retired NASCAR driver, Jeff Gordon has created the Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation, and it’s mission is pediatric cancer. He donated a pretty special Corvette for the Foundation. It was bid up to $250,000, then the winning bidder turned around and gave it back to be auctioned again—it raised another $160,000. It was powerful.

New England Patriots’ RB, Rex Burkhead, founded Team Jack, during his time at Nebraska because of his relationship with Jack Hoffman, a small-town Nebraska kid with brain cancer. Jack is still fighting and Burkhead is still raising money for pediatric brain cancer research—along with help from teammates in New England, (former team) Cincinnati, and of course, Nebraska.

Good people out there fighting this horrible disease. Get ‘em, Titus!

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Goob news. Glad to hear it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Way to go Titus! Keep up the fight!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Fantastic news brother. I’m very happy to hear he’s doing so well!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post