SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time!
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time! Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Great news, still praying for little Titus

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
We'll be here throughout for you and your family pouring more prayers.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Yes, good to hear that lots of good going on. The little ones have an amazing way of beating this. There is a young boy (about the same age) from our community that I know of that has something very similar or the same. They moved to a larger city to be closer to facilities. He is doing very well.
Here is back to little boy stuff for Titus!

May God bless and watch over him and his family.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers Sent

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Yes, good to hear that lots of good going on. The little ones have an amazing way of beating this. There is a young boy (about the same age) from our community that I know of that has something very similar or the same. They moved to a larger city to be closer to facilities. He is doing very well.
Here is back to little boy stuff for Titus!

May God bless and watch over him and his family.

I can't wait to get him out tooling around in the Kubota skid steer. He loves his tractor and monster truck toys.

And again, thank you all so very much.

Posts: 2026 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
This is so heart breaking. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Like you said, there is a silver lining that it is very treatable.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6005 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
First I saw of this, prayers sent, but seems well in hand. Pediatric cancers are the absolute worst, but they are frankly why oncology is even a field of medicine. Best wishes for Titus' recovery and remission!

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
You certainly have had more than your fair share of grief.
Prayers sent to you and your family...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have four kids, the youngest one is 5. Cannot imagine what you and your family are going through. Prayers sent.

Posts: 211 | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
Update, chemo #3 starts tomorrow. He has had some ups and downs with his white blood cell counts, but they say that is to be expected. So far the doctors are happy with his progression, although they have him on a very short leash. A couple of extra days in the hospital here and there for fevers and observation of abnormalities that turned out to be nothing. Better safe than sorry. Of course the hair loss has started, but it just saves on hair cuts right?

He did have a hearing test two days ago and his hearing is awesome, better than they expect for a 2.5yr old. This is good news because one of the side effects of chemo for him can be hearing loss and even deafness.

Posts: 2026 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Here's to his complete recovery.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Keep fighting Titus!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Absolutely love the picture! He’s got big juju! Get ‘em, Titus

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Good news about the hearing so far!

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Good news!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10918 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry to hear of his illness, however I am very happy he is responding well to treatment. Keep your head up bro. Your family will be in our prayers.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Great to hear about it positive progress! Keep it up little fighter!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Sigolicious, your grandson is a very handsome little boy. I know that you are proud of him. I am praying for him, for his doctors, all his healthcare providers and for all of you.

God bless you all.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to more positive updates!

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
It's great to see him smiling. Still keeping the little fella in prayer and thank you for the update Sigolicious.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post