SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time!
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time! Login/Join 
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Sending prayers your way.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for sure! Kids can be very resilient. I hope so in this case. Strength and comfort to the family.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. Praying for Titus.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Prayer for Titus. Let's beat this once and for all!!!

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for your grandson and his medical team. We went through this twice with my son. He is now 15 years cancer free. It’s the most difficult of roads to walk. You and Titus will remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Titus can do this.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Not the update I wanted to see! Mad

I hope for everyone involved that he beats it again and for good this time.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
He's got this! Best wishes to all of you.

Posts: 17885 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound for Titus.

Posts: 1955 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Prayers for the little guy.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As has be said, little ones can be resilient. I send prayers for little Titus!!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Dang it. I can’t find other words.

Prayers for the little fighter, his medical and pharmacy team..

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Prayers offered again for the little guy and the family Again.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
God Dammit I hate this for you, him and yours. My prayers are yours and his again.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for Titus sent

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
You all have been in my prayers from his diagnosis. Will be saying them every night for you aLL..

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
How is Titus? What about the family? I hope you all stay strong.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about this. He will be included in my prayers. No child should ever suffer from something like this.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. Children should be immune from such an insidious disease. Our nephew was about 6 years old when he was diagnosed with Leukemia. Many anxious months of chemo and radiation. He's now in his early teens and cancer free. Kids really are resilient.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post