SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time!
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time! Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Absolutely, prayer does it's job again. I never give up on it no matter what. And to those other's who are in need, I'll not forget you, bet on it.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
Continuing prayers will be most welcome.

The cancer is back.

MRI shows 99% positive that it has returned on his #6 right rib. Not sure what the protocol will be until more testing is done. Bone marrow biopsy to confirm is happening as I type and MIBG scan is tomorrow afternoon.

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Damn, I'm sorry to hear this. I thought he had it whipped. Frown

You and your grandson will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Oh no, prayers sent and fingers crossed.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
My thoughts go out to the young man for a future. May it be that he and those who know him and those who love him all help to give him the strength to win this battle.

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Continued prayers for Titus, his parents, and you.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear D. He is a fighter, like his grandpa. These little ones are resilient. He'll beat it.

Prayers for him and all that love and care for him.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19177 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry to read this latest update. Thoughts & prayers to your grandson and family.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Praying for Titus

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30662 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really sorry to hear. His success is inspiring. Thoughts and prayers to him and the family.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for the bad report. I pray that they'll get a handle on it quickly as you move forward.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry to hear this. I will certainly keep him in my prayers. I can’t possibly imagine what y’all are going through.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this! Prayer sent up for your grandson, as well as all affected by this terrible disease.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. Prayer sent.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
He will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure where my post went, just disappeared!

But, I wanted to let you know I prayed for his complete healing.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Titus is in my prayers.

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All will be on my prayer list.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Prayers for Titus. You all can beat this.

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you all. Beat this.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post