SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My 2.5yr old grandson has neuroblastoma, Stage 4 Cancer Update 8-12-19 Pg. 12
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 2.5yr old grandson has neuroblastoma, Stage 4 Cancer Update 8-12-19 Pg. 12 Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Great news. It's nice to see him just being a kid. Hopefully by this time next year this will all be a forgotten nightmare to him.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 7880 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
What great news, that brought tears to my eyes, such a great kid! You are indeed lucky!!

----------------------------
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man
is a shame, two is a law firm,
and three or more is a congress.
-- John Adams

Posts: 3286 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Make sure to duplicate your 7/14 picture next year. A smiling child is a great thing.
Continued prayers.

Posts: 638 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Great news and thank you for the update. Continued prayers.

Posts: 1401 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Happy Looking guy.
Great News.
Prayers still inbound.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3602 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post