SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time!
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 2.5yr old grandson has Stage 4 Cancer Update 3-15-21 Pg18. Was cancer free for 6 months, Cancer has returned, Beat cancer a second time! Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
What a miracle children are. How encouraging is this story. God bless you all.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
Well, the road hasn't come to end, but the end is in sight.

Titus had scans on Thursday June 6th and his doctor had a conference with my daughter. Quoting Titus's oncologist "the results of the scans were amazing and incredible, they are jump for joy and hug the person next to you wonderful!" Titus had a 98% reduction in overall cancer, with one tiny spot on his left kidney vein, his MIBG scan (nuclear scan) showed completely clean except for the one spot and they are expecting his bone marrow to be clear. This is a miracle at work.

I’m overwhelmed with joy. This doesn’t change the treatment plan but we know that he will respond to the rest of treatment! He starts chemo again on the 12th (6th round) to finish wiping out the cancer and bone marrow followed immediately by stem cell replacement. It will be rough, but he is a tough little warrior.

So wonderfully thankful for everyone and everything. Life is good and I am in love with my kid and grandkid. They are superheros!

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
That is incredible! Thanks for sharing the great news!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Way to go Titus!

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
That's amazing news! God Bless you, Titus.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Fantastic news indeed!

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Amazing news! Go, Titus! Go!

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Very good news! Continuing to offer prays of hope.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
That is a wonderful news. Glad he is responding well to treatment. Have faith and keep praying.

Posts: 1884 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is wonderful news. So happy for Titus!

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Good for all of you. I am a believer in the power of prayer. I’m sure lots of us here were praying for him and yours.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thank you God! Congrats to T and his family and friends. Great news to start the new week.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great news and best wishes for continued progress!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
What great news to see on a Monday morning. Fantastic.

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
What wonderful news to begin the week with. Thank you, and God Bless you all -- as he has already.

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Wonderful news!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Miracles do happen! Terrific news! What a cutie he is. He should become a full time superhero.

Continued prayers for healing and a cancer free lifetime!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
That is awesome.

Prayers continued.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
That kid is 100% badass.

Great news!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post