SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help needed in getting a pig into Juilliard.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help needed in getting a pig into Juilliard. Login/Join 
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
There are some music schools where that would actually work, as long as the pig had money. Trust me.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
If the pig doesn't get in I don't want to hear any whining.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Juilliard always makes me think of this...

A long time ago, my brother worked as a bartender at Dazzle’s - Columbus Ave @ ~68th. The Juilliard ballarinas would come in occasionally. No pigs there. Your’s will need to be flexible. Or kosher.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
A TV reporter heard a fantastic story of a pig that saved a family from a house fire and decided to do an interview with the family. When she arrived at the burned out farm house she met the family and started her interview. At the end she asked the family about the hero pig. The whole family pointed to a pen with a three legged pig barely hobbling around...

"Oh, that's so sad!" said the reporter holding back the tears..."did that poor pig loose his leg saving you, your wife and children from the blazing inferno of the house fire?"...

"Nope", said the farmer..."that pig fought his way through the fire and falling debris to where my wife and 5 children lay unconscious from the smoke and dragged them from that burning house."..."when you have a pig that is that special, you just don't eat him all at once".

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by two-two-niner-romeo:
Just teach him to say "bahh ramm ewe". He'll be a hero. Razz Big Grin

That'll do pig. That'll do...

I what both of y’all did there.......

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post