SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help needed in getting a pig into Juilliard.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help needed in getting a pig into Juilliard. Login/Join 
posted
I need some help in getting real social justice:

• I need someone with access to a young pig,
  • I need to raise enough to cover admission fees to Juillard
  • I need to start a social movement to coerce Juillard to admit said pig on a complete scholarship.

Telling a piglet "Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig" is just cruel!

Posts: 2540 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107554 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
You're going to need a vocal pig. And it would be even better if you started by trying to get the pig financial aid through whoever provides scholarships to attend Juliard.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107554 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
You're going to need a vocal pig. And it would be even better if you started by trying to get the pig financial aid through whoever provides scholarships to attend Juliard.

This pig is handicapped!

Posts: 2540 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My daughter has a few pasture raised organic fed Berkshire Hogs.
Very tasty, not sure of musical aptitude.

Less is more.

Posts: 3995 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I mean there isn't a species block on the application!

Home school the pig and submit an application!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Archie Teuthis:
My daughter raises a few pasture raised organic fed Berkshire Hogs.
Very tasty, not sure of musical aptitude.

Cool! Could you spec a decent pig pen? Juillard's would have to cover housing on a full scholarship. Hell, it could room with the rest of the students -- doing otherwise would be discriminatory and bad for Nugent's self esteem.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I mean there isn't a species block on the application!

Home school the pig and submit an application!

Home schooling is too much work - we'll take the L Frank Baum way out - "I can't give you a brain, but I can give you a diploma." (Maybe we can get one of the bird brothers to gin up a decent (or otherwise) diploma for Nugent.)

(You do remember Nugent, Mrs. Pumphrey's pig - All Creatures Great and Small).

Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I can help you get him into the cafeteria at Julliard if that counts....

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Just teach him to say "bahh ramm ewe". He'll be a hero. Razz Big Grin

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1903 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post

If Hei Hei the chicken went to Julliard, Why cant a pig?

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:

Cruel! Cruel! We demand this be censored!

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by senza nome:
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:

Cruel! Cruel! We demand this be censored!

I'm feeling triggered. And hungry. Hmmm. BLT sounds good.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I know some Julliard grads (took piano from one even). That being said, can’t help you. Wink

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
I know some Julliard grads (took piano from one even). That being said, can’t help you. Wink

Can Nugent use them as references? Please, please with poo on it!

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by senza nome:
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

This pig is handicapped!

Why does that pig have a wooden leg?

I suggest hiring a spider to write 'some pig' with her webbing.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by two-two-niner-romeo:
Just teach him to say "bahh ramm ewe". He'll be a hero. Razz Big Grin

That'll do pig. That'll do...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Teach that pig to fly and you’ll really have something. Or, is that monkeys???

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post