SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Iran's fast boats stop harassing U. Navy, baffling military
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Iran's fast boats stop harassing U. Navy, baffling military Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Listen to me:

Read the following, very carefully: Do not make any more remarks about naval collisions. I don't want to get any more complaints from our Naval veterans. You've made these remarks in at least one other thread and it has ceased as of now.

Do you understand?

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
I didn't know the Merchant Marines were still a thing. You never hear of them anymore.

Oh come on. Captain Phillips, El Faro, Deepwater Horizon, and probably a few more that I'm not thinking about. None of these things ring a bell?

But alas it's true. Most people have no idea what the Merchant Marine is or what we do.

quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
I am stating facts. The Merchant Marines suffered a FAR HIGHER casualty rate during WWII than ANY other branch of the armed forces ...

Dude, the Merchant Marine is NOT part of the armed forces. Stop pretending you are.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Enough

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post