SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Police in the UK have now officially and completely lost their minds
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Police in the UK have now officially and completely lost their minds Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Think I'm exaggerating? Take a look

Photo of a woman cleaning windows is shared by UK police with a sinister warning
quote:
Avon and Somerset Police said: "Do you see someone who is always inside the home cleaning? They are also never out of the home on their own?

"This could be an indicator of domestic servitude. Many victims won’t know they’re being exploited and need you to be a voice for them."
These people are not sane. It's as simple as that.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"It could be servitude" but I am thinking they just like a clean home. Nice to see crazy is alive and well in jolly old England.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Hopefully they are inundated with tips to be followed up on...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
BREAKING NEWS:
London SWAT team raids home and rescues woman from domestic servitude.

A keen eyed neighbor saw this woman dropped off with cleaning supplies, enter the residence and could be seen through windows cleaning, police were called.

Questioning revealed she was serving a group who had other women cleaning homes across central London for 8 Quid/hr.

The group headquarters bearing the name "Quick Maid" was raided by armed officers and all arrested, charges pending but it is estimated that up to 20 women were freed from this service.

The ring leader was quoted as saying "Bloody hell, what is wrong with you wankers?"

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Foreign nationals bring their habits with them, including slavery.

We've had Chinese slavery ring in my area busted in the last 15 years.

Domestic servitude sounds like a PC term for slave.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
As every day passes I'm more and more happy my people left that place when they did.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
At first, I thought it was nutty then I remembered this story where a woman was an unpaid servant to a family. The author’s family is from the Phillipines and the unpaid servant was given to the author’s mother as a gift. When the family moved to the US they brought the unpaid servant with them.

The mass immigration they’ve allowed into the UK has likely brought their 3rd world slavery practices with them.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"At first"?? Law enforcement officials are asking for tips on people who stay in their own home. That is out and out insane. It's feminist/PC bullshit run amok.

As Joseph Campbell pointed out, Friedrich Nietzsche called such people "Epileptics of the Concept"- they've gotten an idea that's driven them crazy.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Bloody hell, what is wrong with you wankers?"

that would be my thought as well

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Could it be within the realm of reality that they

A. Enjoy being inside
B. Enjoy a clean home
C. Realize the weather sucks outside most of the time there
D. Any combination above

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I’m not normally anti LE but I hate the police in the UK. They are a bunch of heavy handed nannystate assholes. Fuck em

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
"At first"?? Law enforcement officials are asking for tips on people who stay in their own home. That is out and out insane. It's feminist/PC bullshit run amok.

I have seen nothing to indicate that there were "slaves" doing that housework. My view is that the ultra-women's lib faction has gone even further insane in their drive to take over the world from us evil man-critters. England is just a little bit ahead of us.

I am sure they would verbally attack me and Mrs. Elk for our lifestyle.

You know, that old and outdated concept that the male brings home the bacon and the female cooks it. I pretty much run what happens outside the house, she runs all that happens inside. Comes from both her and my cultures.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Well, I was gonna wash windows today. Fuck it. Maybe I'll just sip some bourbon and wait for RBG to assume room temperature.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15481 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Getting close to noon, getting hungry. Once the windows are clean, hope she makes me a sammich.

Posts: 7871 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mayor's residence?

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I was cleaning our master bathroom this past weekend, how come nobody saw this through the window or tried to rescue me? All it takes for evil to flourish is when good men do nothing. I’m just saying.

FFS I am more convinced everyday that when we lit up the Haydron collider years back we fundamentally broke something at a quantum level.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many calls the police will get from pissed off kids who are being forced to do chores or clean their rooms

I wonder how many people who work from home will receive visits from police.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walkinghorse:
Mayor's residence?

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
I have been a victim of external domestic servitude. I worked 80 hours a week so my wife could stay home with our daughter. Seriously, I guess the UK didn’t have enough shit to focus on and felt the need to fabricate issues.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post