SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    " My Safe Space" T-shirt Karma
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

" My Safe Space" T-shirt Karma Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted
I ended up with an extra shirt from ASMDSS. I love their shirts but customer service is lacking. I did pay for three shirts, one got lost and another was supposedly lost. I finally got three shirts, two of the same after a three month ordeal. Tired of messing with them.

Anyway, up for grabs is a new 2XL shirt in "Marine Green" depicting my safe space armed with a Ma Deuce on a range card.

Rules:Must wear it in public and have an email in your profile

Why is my profile pic blurry? Wasn't before

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I am SO in for this karma. First time with the .50, 1964, last time, 1985. Filled out many range cards. Will wear in public often and WILL post a picture. Maybe wear it to Walmart Smile

Your profile picture was not blurry on my tablet using Opera browser, but is really bad on my computer using Chrome. Also blurry using IE11.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Will wear every weekend, in.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Oh hell yeah I'd wear that. Please count me in and thanks for the opportunity.
I'd melt some local faces for certain with that.

Cheers~

Posts: 904 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Yes!

That's a kick-ass karma!

Back in the day, I filled out many a range card. I would eagerly wear this shirt, ( it's my size, too Cool ) to work, range, you name it.

Thank you for this neat karma!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
That shirt is kick ass! Please add me in for a chance and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be included, please. Thank you.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
On your avatar, there appears to be gray camera and writing...kinda like when photobucket cut off everyone’s pictures

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redleg06
posted Hide Post
Oh yes!

1967; machine gun qualification range, Ft. McClellan, AL. After the whole company finished firing we were told to load the weapons into the back of a deuce and a half. Without thinking, one guy grabbed the barrel while his buddy reached for the spade grips. Instant second degree burns and a lot of screaming.

"Cedat Fortuna Peritis"

Posts: 1975 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Please include me
T
Thanks

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10353 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your Karma.

Thank you!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, so in. That tshirt is great. lol

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Please include me! That is awesome!

Thanks!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Great Shirt, I would love to wear that, count me in.

Thanks.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
On your avatar, there appears to be gray camera and writing...kinda like when photobucket cut off everyone’s pictures

And now it's back to normal. ????

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Outstanding Karma, but I wear Medium's Mad

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please!

The "Boz"

Posts: 1528 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
I would NEVER wear a "Marine" green shirt. ARMY green, YES! Just kidding. Just a little rivalry humor. After losing 65 pounds I'm more of a medium anyway. But in all honesty, if it fit, I would've worn it PROUDLY.

Don't Include me even as badass as it is.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please & Thank you.

What a cool idea & shirt.

M2!

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post