SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    " My Safe Space" T-shirt Karma
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

" My Safe Space" T-shirt Karma Login/Join 
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I'll wear Marine Green with pride! And would wear or in public as much as possible Smile

Thank you for the chance at this awesome karma!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about the customer service issues.
Please include me as someone who has filled out a few to many range cards.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh hell yes! Place me in the que!

18Z50

Posts: 363 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Please count me in on this one.

Thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
oh please count me in Big Swede....even in my own T-shirt size....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Oh man, what a cool shirt! Please count me in, I would wear that everywhere, thanks Big Swede

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Very cool shirt, add me please.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
TOTALLY in for this, thanks!

Posts: 1767 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be proud to wear it in public. It's even the right size!
s.

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Please add me Thanks.

In case I don't win, where are they sold?

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Excellent size availability!!!

Posts: 1979 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is awesome please count me in.

Posts: 380 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please count me in & thanks for the karma!

Posts: 2207 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks for the Karma.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name into the hat as well

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this offering. I’ll wear it at least weekly in public. Thank you

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6474 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Very nice - count me in too, please.

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Abso-frickin'-lutely, I'm in! Thanks!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
In for the Karma. My solo gun loving coworker gave me a Glock shirt I karma’d away here. I would love to repay him the Karma. Size us perfect for him. He will wear it at work, to push the snowflakes into their sissy safe spaces.

Your pic is blurry because it’s hosteed with photobucket and they have changed their rules.

You exceeded the free bandwidth and now it’s blurry. Check out imagevenue.com
That’s where my avatar is hosted for the time being.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put my name in the hat. Thank you very much.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post